45 | 'we'

"At least you got to die under a beautiful sunset, you piece of shit

"At least you got to die under a beautiful sunset, you piece of shit. Be grateful," Daphne said breathlessly, staring down into the void from the top of the cliff.

A few second later, the fact that Mars died in her hands had finally sunk in and her body trembled in fear. One, she just killed person, two, she might get caught by the police and get thrown behind bars, three, Mars was her friend—her only friend that accepted her flaws and revealed his to her but the second scared her more.

Looking around, she realized there was no CCTV cameras around as she was in the middle of nowhere so she got to relax a bit as she knew there was no way the police would get to find Mars' dismembered body in the forest when they look for him.

After a few days of not reaching him, his family would surely file a missing person report and the cops would take it even more seriously as he was a lawyer but the absence of camera around might just save her.

Spotting her eye patch that flew off after Mars had kicked her face not too far from where she was standing, she grabbed it and put it back on her blind eye before proceeding to walk towards the express way like a madwoman. She couldn't take the rented car because it would connect her to Mars so she resulted to walking.

Electra arrived home after having a friendly dinner with Lucas and upon opening the door, she found Taehyung's head slumped on the dining table filled with dishes of all kind. One of his arm was heavily bandaged while he had cast on one of this legs. His other free hand clutched to a crutch that rested on this thigh as he slept soundly.

He fluttered his eyes opened and the moment he laid eyes on Electra's figure, he bolted up, holding the crutches to support himself, "You're back, how was your first day at work?" he questioned, smiling subtly but Electra sighed and rolled her eyes, unbothered by whatever he had going on in his head.

Dismissing his questions, she proceeded to head towards the guest room but Taehyung quickly moved, dropping his crutches and ignoring the pain in his leg to stop her from leaving. As he got to hold her arm and stopped her from moving, he lost his balance as result of running on an injured leg.

His body merged with Electra's and her back collided with the wall. Taehyung's hands mindlessly moved to her waist while Electra's had her eyes tightly shut wanting for a painful impact that never came.

Finally opening her eyes, it landed on Taehyung's face which was a few centimeters away from hers and with every passing seconds, she could feel his hot breath and Taehyung, who had already decided to be true to his feelings and treat her right could only gulp at the closeness.

"What the fuck?" Electra let out like it was a normal statement before removing Taehyung's hands from her waist. "Why would you walk without your crutches? And why are you even home? You look like a mess right now but you're— what if you had fallen down? Huh?" Electra yelled as she glared at him.