41 | A week later

A black sport car parked just a few meters away from the destroyed car that looked like it was dismantled in the junk yard

A black sport car parked just a few meters away from the destroyed car that looked like it was dismantled in the junk yard. The only difference between a junkyard's car and that car was that an heavily injured person was unconscious inside, strapped to a seat belt.

Kim Taehyung.

A woman stepped out of the driver's seat of the black sport car and walked towards Taehyung's car but stopped just a few centimeters away from him. "Good job, I'll make sure you receive your payment in cash," the woman said to the tanker driver who was standing a few steps away from her.

"Thank you, Madam Shadow," the truck driver said before walking back to the tanker and drove away.

Madam Shadow stood still, watching Taehyung unconscious in the car with a subtle smile plastered on her face before she turned around to leave. One of the tyres of Taehyung's car suddenly exploded, causing a fire to erupt and Madam Shadow walked away without looking back. The fire reflected on her ginger coloured hair and her blue eyes twinkled in the dark night illuminated by the bright moon.

She got into her black sports car and sped up, leaving Taehyung inside the slowly burning car.

A week passed and Taehyung's tragic accident had became the talk of the town, especially since he was the Second son of he KM Group and also the most active son since he was a popular lawyer. Different news channels published different translations for the accident,

'Kim Taehyung in danger as the chairman of KM Group, Kim Taesung plans to choose him as his successor'

'Kim Taehyung failed assassination by the criminals whom he won cases against'

'Kim Taehyung under fire as he gets attacked by his Rivals'

'Kim Taehyung in a critical condition after his failed assassination'

'Kim-Fountaine Taehyung's mother, Céline Fountaine-Kim in tears after she heard the news of her son in coma'

'Kim Taehyung in coma'

''Is Kim Taehyung dead? The public mourns the loss of a legendary lawyer'

"Will you stop read the articles? These people will say anything to have clicks on their articles," Lois scolded Taehyung who was sat on the hospital bed with a bandage wrapped around his head and an IV tube connected his veins with a laptop placed on his laps.

"The public mourns my death now, apparently. I should sue these people went I get discharged," Taehyung said, closing the laptop and passing it to Lois.

The accident didn't do much damage to him except the pieces of broken glass that penetrated his body but other than that, he wasn't injured from the accident. His mothers goons giving him the beating of his life didn't more damage than the accident.