29 | Dinner date

Electra had to leave Taehyung's office after his lunch as she decided not to distract him with her presence but Taehyung didn't even have much work to do as Electra already did most of his pending work but Taehyung didn't stop Electra from leaving...

Electra had to leave Taehyung's office after his lunch as she decided not to distract him with her presence but Taehyung didn't even have much work to do as Electra already did most of his pending work but Taehyung didn't stop Electra from leaving as he needed time to deep the realisation he had the moment Electra gave him the solved cases with reasonable points that he could use to win a trial in the court.

In contrast to what he felt, he called his best friend, Lois Devon who knew him more than he knew himself to explain things to him because even with his Attorney brain, he couldn't solve the puzzle.

"The juice better be juicy," Lois let out his first words the moment he stepped into Taehyung's office. He took his seat opposite of Taehyung, crossing his legs as he glanced at him.

"So my wife right..." Taehyung started but Lois widened his eyes at the title he called Electra Cunningham with. It wasn't what he expected, "Your wife, uh?... interesting," Lois questioned rhetorically as he didn't expect his best friend whose beliefs was against getting married addressed a woman as his 'wife'.

"Electra and I... our relationship has changed over the past couple of weeks and we've gotten closer but these days, when I look at Electra, I feel weird and before you start to wiggle your eyebrows, no, I am not in love. I don't like her. What I feel is more of a stomach-churning feeling and then goosebumps, It feels weird and I don't like it," Taehyung finished with a sigh.

"That's all?" Lois questioned.

"No, I just found out that she was an attorney and she helped me write down points to defend a plaintiff I have a trial for in a few days. She saved me a lot of time and energy and I wish to give a gift but I have no idea what to get. You've been married for over a year and I know you must have at one point given your wife a gift."

"First of all, the feeling of stomach-churning and goosebumps is ambivalence. Is a state of having a mixed feelings or contradictory about someone or something and I think you're feel ambivalent towards Electra. Second, take her on a dinner date for the gift since I assume you haven't had one," Lois finished, earning a nod from Taehyung.

He knew Lois would have an explanation for the way he felt towards Electra and he was happy with his words. It wasn't that he liked Electra or anything, he had mixed feelings towards her and mixed feeling could be anything, at least that was what he tried to tell himself.

"I understand..." not wanting to talk about the 'ambivalence' he felt towards Electra, he moved on to talk about the dinner date, "Where should I take her? I've never actually taken a woman out on a real date. I didn't care about them enough to," Taehyung said.

"I know you care about no one but yourself. Wait- you care about no one but yourself and your 'wife'. Sylvester just opened a 3 star Michelin restaurant not too far from here. Give him a call and ask for him to close down the restaurant for tonight,"'Lois stated, directing him to one of their friends restaurants.