14 | Shadows

¡Important Chapter!

¡Important Chapter!

IT HAD been over a month since her marriage and Electra hadn't for once heard from her father. He wasn't picking up or returning any of her calls and she though he was busy with businesses not knowing the man had used her for what he wanted; he got the investment money from Chairman Kim and didn't think there was any reason to speak to Electra anymore.

She was like a pest that was immune to pesticides in his life and if it wasn't for Alexander's mistake, he wouldn't have to deal with her anymore in his life...and Neveah chose the wrong path in life or he would have gotten her married to Taehyung instead of having to contact Electra because he knew there was no way Neveah would stay still without ruining the wedding a day before it happens.

Playing a good father for a child that wasn't his took half of his life span away.

Yes, Electra wasn't his child and both Neveah and Alexander knew about it but were forbidden to talk regarding it, that was why they hated Electra and her mother with passion.

The secret was hidden deep in the shadows, away from Electra and she was truly an outsider in the Cunningham family. She wasn't Electra Cunningham but Electra Devon.

Electra's mother, Antoinette Beaumont was a stripper and she yearned the lavish lifestyle of the wives and mistresses of those politicians and business tycoons spoilt sons that visits the club.

She knew she wanted to become a wife, or at least a mistress to them and as she was young and pretty, in fact, she was one of the most pretty girls working in the club, the customers would specifically ask for her often.

Antoinette Beaumont was polite and pretty which made her an eligible trophy wife candidate for the men. She knew she had to be smart when picking one of them so there won't be an unexpected contradictions in the future—whatever it maybe—that would ruin her plans or life.

She had her eyes on two business tycoons heir, Jimmy Cunningham and Drake Devon. She preferred Drake Devon to Jimmy Cunningham but she knew Jimmy Cunningham would treat her better than Drake Devon would. Although, they both had wives and kids.

After a few months into two-timing the two men, Jimmy Cunningham climbed the rankings of his Father's business and was basically the big boss while Drake Devon hadn't move from his position. She chose Jimmy Cunningham as he loaded with money and power and wasn't a red flag—dating a stripper on the side of having a wife and kids was a red flag so we might as well call Jimmy a checkered flag.

Jimmy had a wife and a son who was about four years old and Antoinette thought all she had to do was just be Jimmy's mistress on the side and a lavish life would be set for her.

It wasn't up to two weeks after Antoinette had decided who she wanted to settle with before she realized that she was pregnant. Of course, Antoinette was sleeping with both of the men at the same time but with the amounts of weeks her pregnancy already was, she knew exactly whose baby she was carrying.