37 | One eye

So before I start this chapter, I want to say that we still have 20+ chapters to go and if you think it's 'boring' because Electra wasn't stand up to an older man who could effortlessly kill her and hide her corpse or you think Electra should run away to the house of those who are against her or file a case against him knowing fully well she can't win, please stop reading.

Every characters I create have the good and bad side and if you came here expecting Electra will have some kind of super power to fight against Taehyung, you are wrong... Or you think Electra should be mysteriously aware of the bad people playing good when she had not seen them do that with her eyes, you're absolutely wrong.

Have fun reading because this chapter will be the beginning of Daphne's end😀.

It had been two days since Electra was left locked up in the guest bedroom, she thought of leaving through the window to save her child but with the height of the window to the ground, she couldn't even dare because not only would she break her le...

It had been two days since Electra was left locked up in the guest bedroom, she thought of leaving through the window to save her child but with the height of the window to the ground, she couldn't even dare because not only would she break her leg, she might even lose her baby.

She hadn't been given food or water but she resulted to drinking water from the bathroom. All she could do was drink water, cry, and sleep. She knew she only had one day left before the abortion but she had lost hope and she genuinely think Taehyung was a demon sent to hurt her because she had no idea why he would want to kill his own child.

Unbeknownst to her that Taehyung didn't even know the child was his, Daphne's and Mars' words had been so engraved in his head that he only wanted to ruin Electra for toying with him, for pretending to be nice when she wasn't.

The Two days Electra spent locked up hadn't been too good for Taehyung either. He thought he would feel peace and be satisfied knowing she was locked up and the virus would be getting removed but it wasn't like he had expected.

He went to work the first day but wasn't able to get any work done. He chose to stay home the next day to rest but involuntarily sat in front of the guestbedroom, staring at the door. Now he realized he was thinking too much about Electra and decided to invited someone who could fill his mind with something else, other than 'Pregnant Electra locked up for two days with no food and a bleeding head from when he smashed her head on the wall'.

Daphne arrived and tried her best to get Taehyung in a better mood but Taehyung got even angry at the sounds of her voice trying to imitate Electra's. The little 'keh keh keh' Electra does when she gets deep into talking that Taehyung mindlessly liked hearing became like a poison when Daphne did it.

He snapped but he didn't want to hurt Daphne because according to him, she was the most honest person he knew at that moment so he had to turn to the only thing they could do together that wouldn't require much talking... Sex.

He gagged her mouth so even one tiny sound wouldn't slip out, he didn't want to hear her voice at all and after they were done, Daphne mustered the courage to ask Electra's whereabouts because Mars had told her about the pregnancy and how he claimed the baby was his and not Taehyung's, she was out of her mind to know how Electra was.