30 | New Litigation lawyer

!Mature Content Ahead!

It was finally dawn and Electra had woken up earlier to prepare breakfast and herself for what seemed to be her first day of work. Taehyung mentioned she would be given a little interview for formality but regardless of how she performs in the interview, she would be hired because he wanted her to be.

The cases she gave points on how to defend the plaintiff stood as the most important part of the interview because he already knew she was smart enough and eligible for the role. The only thing left was the interview for her eloquence and he was a bit skeptical that she might fail but remembering how much she liked to talk, he shrugged off the thought and decided to have faith in her.

Again... Regardless of how she performs in the interview, she would be hired.

Finishing breakfast and making two black coffees Electra and Taehyung headed to work. Electra was dressed in a white long sleeve blouse, beige pencil skirt that ended above the knee and black stilettos. Her hair was put up in a ponytail as usual and her makeup remained the same... Flashy.

Getting to the firm without encountering any employees in the building and she couldn't refrain from having to ask him why which he gladly told the reason... he arrives at work thirty minutes earlier than the time others usually arrive.

Electra had waited in Taehyung's office, walking around in the space with a grin plastered on her face as she remembered what happened on the very same table Taehyung had his laptop on.

After what seemed like an eternity, the hiring team were ready to take Electra's interview. Electra walked into the interview with her head held up high as she does in the courtroom, mentally telling herself she needed to stay calm and do good.

The interview ended and the hiring team gave the overall impression of Electra to the Senior partner and Taehyung couldn't me happier that she did better than he thought.

"I guess you're hired!" Taehyung announced to Electra after going through the hiring team's report and Electra was so happy, she hurried to him and pulled him in a tight hug, rendering him shocked and speechless.

"I'm so happy, thank you!" she squealed and pulled away from the hug only to grab the back of his head and pull him into a kiss which he gladly returned. Electra wanted to pull away from the kiss but Taehyung held her still and after he had devoured her lips til his hearts content, he finally let her go only to stand up and push her against his desk to capture her lips with his again.

He held her jaw up with one hand while the other was on her waist, with their lips parting and moulding together, his hands moved from her waist up to her chest and slowly rubbed her boobs before moving to loosen the button that was resting on her chest.

He tucked his hands into the unbuttoned space and grabbed an handful of boob over her bra, kneading it and earning soft moans from her. Pulling away he asked breathlessly, "Am I damned for wanting to fuck you right now?"