Luca and Declan's Story

Hey angels! The Silver Linings Series continues with Luca and Declan's story called Praying For A Miracle. I am OBSESSED with this story and I can't wait to share it with you guys because it's so fluffy and cute! This is now on my profile so don't forget to add to your libraries and check it out.

PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE

DESCRIPTION

Luca Chessman has been longing for love his entire life. The only problem is-he can't seem to find a guy that likes him the same way.

With his family cafe, Chessman's, struggling to keep afloat and no help from the bank, he's slowly accepting the demise of their business which he holds so dearly to his heart.

Declan Nash is a regular at Chessman's who wears an expensive suit everyday and sits at the back on his laptop-whilst being stupidly good looking. It's safe to say he's caught Luca's eye but with no confidence to speak to him, all Luca can do is smile, take his order and admire from afar.

After a robbery at the cafe, leaving Luca with minor wounds and an empty till, Declan soon realises the future of the cafe. He decides to step in and help them get their business back on its feet with a cash loan from himself. But as they grow closer, Luca calls Declan his miracle but does he know his true intentions?

TROPES:

- age-gap (10 years)
- bxb
- millionaire/wealthy man
- forced proximity
- found family
- spicy scenes

MICRO-TROPES

- 'you're drunk, I'm coming to get you'
- jealousy
- adorable, sassy niece
- 'let me take care of you' scenes
- hands tied behind back for punishment

Please add to your libraries. Updates will be every Friday!

Love you guys xxx