𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴❗

he also went to sleep........................

NEXT MORNING

A beautiful ray of sunshine fell on Jungkook's eyes, he opened his eyes and started stretching. When Jungkook saw the couch, it was empty, there was just a blanket and a pillow on it. He got up and went to do his morning routine.Jungkook got ready and went down to drink water. He saw Yn doing something in the kitchen and he went to the kitchen to drink water.

When Yn found out that Jungkook was in the kitchen, Yn said to Jungkook, "good morning."

"good morning" after saying jungkook left from kitchen. Yn saw Jungkook leaving carrying the bag, Yn said "j..jungkook breakfast is r..ready"

"I am not hungry, eat yourself....." Jungkook said sternly and walked away.

Yn listened to him like a mad person and kept watching his figure disappear from there. then yn said "Did I marry this person to make myself ignorant here?"

Yn spent time doing housework and after work, she turned on the TV and started watching a drama, then a call came on Yn's phone.

yn said "who,s this?"

"dear , i am your mother in law" jungkook's mom said "oh annyeonghaseyo eomma! how are you?" yn said with a smile on her face

"I am doing good yn how about you and jungkook!" jungkook mom said "mom i am good but why jungkook always angry?" yn said with a pout.

"Daughter, his habit of being arrogant, everyone has to listen to whatever he says." jungkook mom said...

"Okay, is that the case? He didn't even eat breakfast today" yn again made a pout while complaining..........

"If you are done complaining, will you bring water for me?" yn heard some familiar voice from behind, she knew who it was, she closed her eyes out of shame and nodded yes.

Yn ran to the kitchen and told her mother-in-law that Jungkook had come so she was hanging up. yn brought a glass of cold water and gave it to Jungkook.

Yn saw Jungkook's condition, Jungkook was full of sweat or he looked like he was tired

Yn saw Jungkook's condition, Jungkook was full of sweat or he looked like he was tired.......... Jungkook placed his head on the back of the couch and closed his eyes and started to rest."For how long will you look at me like this?" jungkook said with his deep voice,

Yn thought to herself..."what has happened to me, why am I looking at her like this? "

Yn started making dinner in the kitchen and on the other side, Jungkook was working on a file in his study...Yn thought that Jungkook must be tired of working so Yn bought coffee for Jungkook.

she knocked on jungkook door "come in" jungkook said while typing something on laptop

Yn was about to give coffee to Jungkook when Yn's feet fell on the water due to which she slipped or fell due to which Jungkook's paper got spoiled.

Jungkook couldn't believe how this girl could be so stupid that she ruined his entire file which he had worked hard day and night to create. And on the other hand, Yn was making sounds of pain due to the fall and was trying to get up.

Jungkook got very angry and couldn't control himself and finally shouted ."What the FUCK did you do!!I made this fucking file with so much effort but you spilled your fucking coffee!

YN stood up and started looking down because of her mistake, but as Jungkook shouted, tears filled her eyes with fear.

DUDE IF YOU AR HAVING FUN VOTE PLEASE ........INTERSTING PART IS COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG💖💖💖💖💖😏