PARIS

His strong scent was entering my nose, mom and dad left then I moved a little due to which Jungkook immediately removed his hand from my waist. Jungkook looked at me and walked away from me.

YN P.O.V. END

JUNGKOOK P.O.V.

I don't know why I felt good when YN was next to me, her small warm, soft waist. Argh!!! Jungkook what are you thinking! But if I like it, what should I do!?.............Leave it!

JUNGKOOK P.O.V END

AUTHOR P.O.V

Days passed like this and it was time for their honeymoon trip. YN and Jungkook had packed their bags so they were in the flight, [they are going paris]

YN P.O.V.

Wow! I found a window seat, I went and sat down and Jungkook came and sat next to me. I saw two lovey-dovey couples in front of my seat, holding hands and talking Then I saw my husband ,   MR unromantic! huh I don't even know if he loves me or not, forget about romance.!

After some hours we reached , Jungkook had already booked the hotel .....

I went inside the room and the place was very nice and there was only one bed in the room! I saw that I came into the room and he took his coat and went out WT-!

It was 5 Pm and Jungkook hadn't come yet and I was bored. I thought Jungkook doesn't care about me! I also picked up my purse, wore heels and started walking outside the hotel.

I saw that they were such lovely things, so I went to spend my time on buying things . 

YN P.O.V END

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I had work so I went out but when I came to the hotel I saw that my wife was not there. SHITT!! This girl!!  

I had her phone number, I called her but she didn't pick up, Now where to find this idiot?! I came down from the hotel and searched but she was nowhere. 

JUNGKOOK P.O.V END 

YN P.O.V

I actually did a little too much shopping today. I turned my head towards my watch Shit! 8:00 pm! Jungkook is really going to eat me today!

I quickly walked towards the hotel and reached my room. I saw that my room is open I-I am gone today , I took a deep breath and went inside.

I saw Jungkook sitting on the chair and staring at me with his dark gaze , Her eyes sent shivers down my spine , I knew I was going to be scolded so I said it in advance in low tone, s-orry.

Jungkook got up and came to me and asked coldly, where were you? 

I w-was getting bo-  , I said where were YOU!? Jungkook said the last word loudly while pointing his finger at me.

I said with fear, i-in the shop ,Who told you to go? he asked me again

I didn't say anything....................

I AM ASKING YOU MY FUCKING QUESTIONS!! Jungkook yelled at me

I couldn't control myself and tears came out of my eyes unwillingly , I looked down to hide my ears .

Now don't show me your crying and get out of my sight! he order me. I didn't even wait a second and ran away from him.

YN P.O.V END 

JUNKOOK P.O.V

It was 9 pm but YN did not come, I thought she would come on her own after some time. I started searching for her in the hotel area and finally found her.

but she was fully drunk...............................

OWWWWWWWWWW MAAAAA GOOOODDDDDDD 400+ VIEWS!

thank you guysssssss!