BANG!

AU P.O.V

Saying this, Ania started laughing like a psycho, Ania went to the patient and gave poison instead of medicine.

OTHER SIDE

When Jungkook and YN reached home, Jungkook picked up YN and gave her a wide smile and started speaking Our baby is coming into this world soon? So it is a gift to endure so much trouble!

YN tilts her head in confusion. Jungkook smiles and gently sits YN on the sofa, Jungkook kneels in front of YN and takes out a beautiful diamond ring from his pocket and makes YN wear it.

YN's mouth remained open and she said with a big smile, Jungkookie!, what was the need for this?

Jungkook gives a small giggle at YN's cuteness and says, "I still felt like giving it to you!" If I don't give it to you then who will I give it to? YN comes over to Jungkook and gives him a peek at his lips which makes Jungkook blush a little.

My Jungkook looks so cute blushing! OH MY!, YN giggles

AFTER 10 DAYS

Jungkook was holding YN's hand and bringing her down the stairs, when Jisoo comes and says, I will also go to the hospital with you.

Jungkook nods and says, Jisoo, take care of YN, I will get the car out of the garage.

Jisoo comes to YN and bend down a lil and says, baby, you will be in my hands in a few hours. While Jisoo was making YN sit on the sofa, Jungkook came and said, YN, how are you feeling? 

YN was pressing her lower lip with her teeth due to her nervousness and said, I am very scared.

Jungkook came to YN and kissed her forehead and told her in a calm voice, nothing will happen to you, princess, and I won't let anything happen to you.

YN nods with a smile then Jisoo says pointing her finger towards the gate, YN who is that?

YN and Jungkook both look toward gate together and say, ANIA??

Ania coming from that side says, oh so you recognized me? Maybe where were you guys going, huh?

Jungkook knew that she had come to do something, then Jungkook asked through gritted teeth, why have you come?

Anya tilts her head towards Jungkook like a psycho and says, Hey!, I have come only for you! remove you from this world!!

As soon as she says this, Anya takes out a gun from behind her and shoots Jungkook.

BANG!!!

.......................

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw that the bullet from his gun was in YN's body because YN had stepped in front of Jungkook.

YNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

YN fell to the floor in pain, Jisoo immediately placed YN's head on his thigh and patted her cheek gently while crying , Y-YN OP-OPEN YOUR EYESSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Jungkook kept looking at YN's falling body and tears came out of his eyes. Jungkook immediately picked up YN in Bridle style and took her to the car.

Jisoo came to Ania and pulled her hair hard and said through gritted teeth, YOU BASTARD,  HOW DARE YOU TO KILL MY FRIEND!! HUH!

Before ania could say anything, Jisoo punched Ania on the face, blood came out from the corner of her lip and said angrily, wait, I will tell you right now!!

Jisoo locked Ania in a basement and immediately went to YN, she came in the car and Jungkook said to Jisoo in his crack and crying voice, Jisoo p-please take c-are of YN!......................

TO BE CONTINUE................

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THX FOR 3K+ VIEWS GUYSSSS AND FOR 200+ VOTES YAYYYY!!