GOOD NEWS

NEXT MORNING

YN P.O.V

When I opened my eyes, I saw a lovely husband sleeping near me, but this man turned into a devil last night, I was looking at him, there was a small mole under his lip, and a beautiful scar which I have never seen so close.

"I know you've got such a handsome husband that you can't take your eyes off him, humm?" Jungkook says while smirking. Was he awake? Oh God!

Good morning Jungkook said while kissing my lips and I also said good morning. I never thought in my life that this guy would be so romantic.

I gave Jungkook a death glare and said, let's get up and get out of here, I have to get dressed.

No I won't go anywhere, do whatever you want to do.........but in front of me baby! jungkook said while making a wide smirk 

I didn't want to argue with Jungkook anymore, so in the morning I covered my body with a blanket and wore clothes.

AFTER SOMETIME

I was making breakfast in the kitchen but was having slight pain in my abdominals but suddenly two hands surrounded my waist.

Jungkook came near my ear and asked how are you? Was I too rough last night? Sorry!

I shook my head and said, go, breakfast is ready, I will serve it. he hummed and went away

Everything was done, Jungkook had also gone to the office, then I got a call on my phone, I picked it up and asked, who is speaking? But I got a different answer from there, opened the gate

I opened the gate and saw my friend best Jisoo, we both hugged so hard! I came to know everything about you, YNIEEE!, you got married and so on! Jisoo said smilingly

I held Jisoo's hand and pulled her inside and said, dude, I haven't seen you since college, where did you run away?

Jisoo took out a gift from somewhere and said, YNIEE, this is a small gift for you! I had to shift to Korea so you couldn't see me.

YN P.O.V OVER 

AU P.O.V

YN and Jisoo talked a lot as if they would never meet again!, Jisoo said You know I live in the apartment next to yours

YN was overjoyed, she jumped with joy and said, Hey! It's a good thing that you will always be with me! Jisoo nod his head with a wide smile

Suddenly YN stopped her palm in her mouth and started looking at Jisoo with big eyes, Jisoo asked worriedly, what happened YN?, do you have any problem?!!

YN nodded and ran towards the bathroom and Jisoo immediately followed her, YN went to the sink and started vomiting, Jisoo started caressing her back in worry, after some time YN came from the bathroom.

Jisoo held YN's hand and asked softly, "You're right?, tell me what's going on!"

YN nods and tells Jisoo, it's nothing, I just vomited because of tiredness, don't worry, Then both of them talk for some time and Jisoo leaves from there.

AFTER ONE WEEK

YN was watching a movie with Jungkook when YN immediately got up and ran to the bathroom, Seeing such action, Jungkook went after YN and said from outside the bathroom, Princess, are you okay?

Jungkook didn't get any response from inside so Jungkook was about to knock but he saw that the gate was open so he entered inside, And he saw YN vomiting, Jungkook immediately went and supported her and calmed her down.

Jungkook made YM sit on the bed and then Jisoo called and YN picked up, YN opened the gate, I am standing outside. YN was about to get up from the bed when Jungkook says, you rest, I will check.

Jungkook went to the gate and opened it when Jisoo came to YN and got scared when she saw her resting on the bed, Jisoo hold YN hand softly And asked YN what happened tell me I am your friend right?

YN nods and tells him, I'm vomiting every day, I don't know why! my head and back ache!, Hearing all this, Jungkook gets worried but Jisoo carries a wide smile.

Jungkook made an irritable face and said to Jisoo, aren't you very happy to hear this? Jisoo turned to Jungkook and jumped up and said happily. 

        SHE IS PREGNANT!!!

WOOAHH~🌚

TO BE CONTINUE................

.