GRANDCHILD

Wait...what .. did I just said cute ewwww!!

I fell asleep too!

JUNGKOOK P.O.V END

 NEXT MORNING

Everyone had woken up in the morning and was busy with their work but there was only one person who was busy with some special work And that was Ania.

YN served food on the table for Ania and Jungkook, YN felt awkward eating sitting with everyone, so she did not join. While saying this, Ania said to Jungkook, Jungkook, can you give me some of your time? Jungkook stopped eating and stared at Ania in confusion. Ania asked again, can't you do this much for your best friend?

Jungkook rolled his eyes after hearing the words best friend from Ania's mouth and he left half the food and went to his office. YN doesn't know why but she likes it when Jungkook ignores Ania, her heart feels better.

AT EVENING

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

As soon as I left the office and sat inside my car, I saw Ania sitting behind me, I did not react much. I asked Aniya, what are you doing here? What are you doing in my car and that too at this time?  Aniya placed her hand on my shoulder but I did not like her touch, it seemed of seductive type, suddenly she said I asked you for your time but you didn't say anything so I thought I would surprise you by giving you my time.

I was about to say her, then she said, please Jungkook, just obey me today and go wherever I take you. She pulled me out of the car, took me to a place and hugged me, and said, please be mine, please, I can't see you with anyone like this. I pushed her hard and said, "You - aren't you crazy?"

Yes, I am mad but just for you please leave that YN, saying this she hugged me again. She hugged me like crazy and started acting strangely as if someone was snatching me. I pulled her away from me and explained to her, Ania, this is not right, I am married, you are my friend, nothing more than that! I want you to forget me, go away from my house, I don't want to get angry with you, I will do something or you will do something wrong. 

Tears fell from Ania's eyes. She looked at me, nodded her head and said, "Okay, if you want like this then it's fine." If you want me to go, I will go. She left there crying and took a taxi to my house. I was completely confused at that time because I could not believe that such an insolent girl agreed so easily.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V END

AUTHOR P.O.V 

YN was watching a K-drama on TV when she heard a door opening. YN saw that Ania's face was red and she hurriedly went to her room, but saw that Jungkook was not there, she had come from Taxi.

After some time Ania comes but with her luggage, then Jungkook also comes, he seemed to be in a bad mood. Ania looked at YN and smiled sadly . YN did not understand and Ania also smiled sadly at Jungkook and went away.

YN P.O.V

I saw that Jungkook came towards the sofa and dropped his entire body on the sofa, I quickly went to get water. He drank and emptied a glass within 7 seconds! I mustered up the courage to ask her and said, Wh-what happened? Why did Ania suddenly leave? I knew that he would not say anything so I got up and started leaving but he said, I told Aniya to leave my house.

but w-why? I asked out of curiosity I thought he would scold me but he smiled at me! And said, why didn't you want him to go?  To tell you the truth, I didn't like that Aniya at all, so I didn't say anything to Jungkook. 

I thought one problem was gone but this Jungkook's coldness! I don't think he will ever give me time. 

YN P.O.V END

AT DINNER TIME

YN served food to Jungkook but then Jungkook said, sit and eat. YN made an excuse and said, no - but Jungkook looked at her angrily, then YN came and started eating.

While eating, a call from Jungkook's mother came on Jungkook's phone. Jungkook picked up the phone and said annyeonghaseyo mom ,

Come on, put the phone on speaker, I need to talk to both of you and call YN too. Jungkook's mom said in bossy voice Jungkook said while clicking on speaker option, Mom YN is already here, tell me what do you want to say? jungkook and YN take a bite of food suddenly his mom said I want a grandchild from both of you, so I have booked honeymoon tickets for both of you.!!

OOMMGGG HIHI😏😁

Sorry friends, due to my ill health I could not update the next chapter soon, but the next chapter will come soon. !🤧🤧

 bye tc of ur health guys