MOM AND DAD

YN got angry and muttered in low tone so that Jungkook could not hear her, where did I get married!!!! But Jungkook heard everything and said, you got married in Korea............................with JEON JUNGKOOK.

YN looked with wide eyes because she thought Jungkook wouldn't hear because he was asleep. Seeing her facial expression, Jungkook smirks secretly , he gets up from the bed and goes to the bathroom.

YN quickly goes to the kitchen and silently prepares breakfast. Jungkook's mother calls on YN's phone. When YN talks, her mother-in-law tells her that she will come to her house this afternoon. YN cut the call and thought, now I have to go shopping for stuff, it doesn't feel good when someone is a guest and there is no preparation.

Jungkook came to the table, YN gave him breakfast.

YN P.O.V.

I have to tell Jungkook that his mom is coming today! I gathered some courage and told Jungkook, J-jungkook, your mother will come today. Jungkook looked at me for a few seconds, then nod his head and continued eating. There were no ingredients to make the dishes at home, so I had to go to buy the ingredients but there was a problem of money.

I was about to speak to him but he took out his black card from his pocket and handed it to me. Here, buy whatever you want, saying this he got up and started going to his study room but stopped. And his eyes looked at me and said, look, we don't live like a couple but I don't want to make my parents sad, so we have to act like a couple, got it?

I nodded , Then I got the things from the market and went to the kitchen and kept all the things and went to give Jungkook his card. I went to his study room and knocked, I came in and gave him his card. I was going to give it to him when he stopped me and ordered, keep it with you, you may need it.

I said with an awkward smile, no, there is no need for th-, I interrupted my words because he was glaring at me. I took the card from there and went away. how rude!

YN P.O.V. END

YN had prepared everything and suddenly the bell rang and she went to open the door and saw her mother-in-law and father-in-law. Jungkook's mom hugged YN and Jungkook, Jungkook's dad hugged Jungkook and caressed YN's head lovingly.

YN asked her mother-in-law and father-in-law to come inside, everyone came inside. When Jungkook drifted off to YN's side, her mother said, "Daughter, Jungkook doesn't bother you, does he?" YN immediately shook her head no.

YN then said, Mom-Dad, you sit here, I will bring the dish which I have made special for you. Her mother smiled and said, Jungkook, go help her. Jungkook smiled looking at YN and said, Come on love, let me help you.

YN was completely shocked but she remembered that it was just an act . YN served food to everyone and everyone started eating, after eating the food everyone praised YN.

AFTER SOME HOURS

Jungkook's mom and dad said, son, we have to go now, then YN said, mom, stay today. Then Jungkook said, Mom, you should have stayed today! 

Sorry children, we have to go, we have work there, his mother made an apologetic face. 

YN P.O.V

I was going to say goodbye to mom and dad with Jungkook when I felt something cold in my waist. I saw that it was Jungkook's hand which was on my warm waist. He pulled me towards him and said bye to mom and dad, I also said bye but I became very nervous when I was near him.

His strong scent was entering my nose, mom and dad left then I moved a little due to which Jungkook immediately removed his hand from my waist.

YAY!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR 300+ VIEWSSSS!!!!!! 💖💖✨