𝙶𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃⚠

This time YN blinked her eyes four-five times because it seemed to her that this was a dream. YN got very nervous when Jungkook came near her.

YN closed her eyes but didn't feel anything. When she opened her eyes she saw Jungkook taking water from the fridge.

Then YN turned away, expecting nothing from Jungkook.

As Jungkook was going out, yn stopped Jungkook and said.

j..jungkook dinner is ready! Jungkook nodded and thought that since his hand was hurt, there was no need to make dinner. Jungkook went and sat at the dining table. After eating, Jungkook went straight to his room without looking at YN

YN thought that he doesn't feel guilty, what kind of person he is, he didn't even say sorry, he didn't even say thank you for the food, he hasn't learned manners! YN also washed the plate after eating and went to sleep.

2;00 am

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night and heard someone crying softly. Jungkook woke up and saw that it was YN who was crying, he got up like half asleep and went to YN.

Jungkook tried to shake YN up and said, "Come on, get up, why are you crying like a ghost in the middle of the night?" YN still didn't get up and stop crying, and kicked Jungkook. Jungkook fell down in pain, holding his stomach, YN woke up hearing this sound. When YN saw Jungkook lying down holding his stomach, she asked, Jungkook, why are you sleeping down there?

Jungkook immediately got up and said, do you have a mental illness? YN shakes her head no, Jungkook leaves rudely saying, nonsense. YN pout and both went to sleep again.

Many days passed like this, Jungkook did not talk to YN that much, where YN started blabbering while searching for a topic to talk to him.

Jungkook was in the office when he got a call on his phone, he picked up the call and said Jeon Jungkook speaking , Just then a female voice came from the call and said, how are you Kookie!? Did you recognize who I am?

Jungkook said sternly and rudely, "No, I don't know whose you." Then she says awwwww you are still the same angry, you haven't changed yet. Jungkook's voice was piercing his ears. Jungkook said in irritation, "Tell me quickly, who are you? I don't have time to talk nonsense."

Jungkook I am ania you forgot me? she said, Jungkook remembered that in his college days she used to stick to Jungkook and talk nonsense. Jungkook showed no interest and said, "You had some work, why did you call me?"

I came from Russia and I don't like to stay in hotels but I came to know that you are a CEO, so on this pretext can I stay in your house for a few days? she said

Jungkook thought that she must have improved and not act like Shameless and if she has come from so far then it would not be a good thing to refuse, so Jungkook said. Okay, come to Korea XXX place, I will pick you up from there, saying this Jungkook disconnected the phone.

On the other hand, YN was sweating after working and looked at the clock and saw that it was time for Jungkook to come. The door bell rang or YN immediately opened the gate and saw a tall girl along with Jungkook who was clinging to Jungkook and Jungkook was looking very irritated because of the girl.

ania asked Jungkook who is this? Jungkook looked at YN and then looked at ania and then said, come inside first. Jungkook and ania both came in.

Jungkook introduced YN and Ania to each other ,YN extended her hand to shake hands but ania ignored it rudely and pouted next to Jungkook's face and said, you got married while I waited for you.

Have you guys been having fun? What does this new guest want to do?

💖💖❤❤ enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy