⚠🔞⚠

Time for punishment babygurl~  Jungkook speeds up the car as soon as he says this, YN could feel his deep voice echoing inside her ears. YN started feeling cold due to the high speed of the car, so she had to close the window of her car.

AT HOME

YN was not talking to Jungkook so she went straight to the room to freshen up and Jungkook also parked his car and followed her.

When YN freshened up, she found Jungkook shirtless scrolling through his phone on the bed, Jungkook's six pack body was clearly visible which was very tempting to YN, Jungkook noticed all this and smirked.

Jungkook called YN in a deep voice, which sent a chill down YN's spine, baby come here.

YN ignored Jungkook's words and went to bed and lay down. Jungkook immediately came on top of her, caging her with both his hands, Jungkook's immediate action took YN's breath away, Jungkook moved towards YN's lips.

YN turned her face to the other side and pushed Jungkook but Jungkook did not move even a bit, then YN spoke angrily, Leave me or else!

else? Jungkook asked while coming so close to YN's face, O-otherwise......, ot-otherwise I will k-kiss you so hard that you start c-crying, so don't m-mess with me. YN said while making brave yet cute face

Jungkook laughed a little and said, please punish me, lil YN got angry that he was making fun of her, YN held Jungkook's hair and pressed her lips against Jungkook's.

YN was trying hard to kiss Jungkook hard, but Jungkook was enjoying her innocent efforts, YN had put all her strength into kissing, holding Jungkook by his collar and kissing him.

ATER 5 MIN

YN stops kissing Jungkook and starts breathing heavily but on the other side is Jungkook who was not affected by her lips in the slightest.

Jungkook pinned YN on the bed and said, now it's my turn to make you cry. YN widened her eyes. Before she could speak, Jungkook placed his lips on YN's.

[You can imagine pose like this]

Jungkook was pressing his lips hard against YN's lips, due to which YN moaned

Jungkook was pressing his lips hard against YN's lips, due to which YN moaned. Taking the opportunity, Jungkook inserted his tongue inside.

Jungkook bites YN's lower lip lightly with his teeth, YN pushes him but Jungkook pins both of her hands or starts kissing her deeper.

Jungkook's harsh kiss brought tears to YN's eyes, but YN was also getting pleasure from it, which Jungkook saw and smirk.

Jungkook broke the kiss and went near YN's neck to kiss when a soft voice stopped him, l-leave m-me.

Jungkook looks into YN's eyes and says , not today, you have awakened this beast, so you are the one who will have to suffer. Hearing his words, YN gulped and started struggling in his arms.

Jungkook started giving soft butterfly kisses on YN's neck, which was very pleasing to YN's sensitive skin, YN arched her back due to the kiss.

Jungkook started sucking the collarbone due to which YN grabbed her hair, Jungkook slowly went towards YN's breast while kissing her.

YN immediately hid her breasts out of shame, which made Jungkook smirk and say, "Will you remove your hand or I will do it my way?"

YN makes a sad pout and slowly removes her hand, Jungkook looks at her soft plump breasts and bites his lips, Jungkook started massaging YN's clothed breasts, causing YN to moan and moan Jungkook's name , J-jung ahh~ jungkook!

 Jungkook and YN were now only in undergarments. Jungkook unhooks YN's bra in speed and grabs YN's breasts to suck, With one hand he held YN's left breast and with the other  he was sucking YN's right breast in his mouth and YN was moaning loudly.

Jungkook's hand slowly moved towards YN's bottom and was rubbing YN's clothed pussy, Jungkook was about to pull out his big dick from his boxers when YN said in her tired voice, J-jungkookahh, not an-anymore, I'm so t-tired.

Jungkook came to YN and whispered in her ear with his deep voice, I said I won't stop means I won't stop! Got it? Without YN adjusting, Jungkook inserts his dick inside YN. YN has tears in her eyes and screams loudly.

after one hours ,Jungkook thrusts rapidly and says, tell me, will you dance with some man now? Huh? Fuck! YN wanted to answer but her condition was such that she was unable to do anything other than moan.

Jungkook does it harder and then YN says, I'm a-about to c-cum, Jungkook says with a  devil smirk, don't cum even by mistake until I say so.

YN couldn't hold on anymore so she said, p-please ahh Jun-jungkook, I can't h-hold on a-any l-longer, saying this she let it out

Jungkook stopped after seeing her condition and asked, Can you feel your legs? YN nods, Jungkook says to tease, then I have to do it again!!

YN stops Jungkook and says, I u-understand p-please no more please I c-can't b-bear it anymore, Jungkook smirks and says mm okay let's sleep darling

 NEXT MORNING

HEYYY I WANNA GIVE YOU SOMETHING  HERE YOU GO...........

🌚🌚