LOST VIRGINITY ❓❓

NEXT MORNING

YN P.O.V

My eyes opened to the beautiful and joyful rays of the sun. It was a clear, bright morning that promised a beautiful day.

I felt heaviness on my chest and I saw a cute person who wrapped his arms around my waist and his head rested on my chest, His lips were slightly open, his eyes were not worried about anything, he looked like a small and cute child.

Then I remembered about last night, my entire face turned red just thinking about it, Thinking about all these things, I was feeling something different in my body that I couldn't describe.

I slowly moved Jungkook away from me so that he didn't wake up, I wore my clothes and started walking, my legs were not working!!, As soon as I took the steps, I started wavering, wondering if I was suffering from some disease? 

Maybe this is the result of last night! I somehow managed to go to the bathroom and do my morning routine.

When I came after some time, I saw that Jungkook was not there on the bed. I came near the bed and suddenly someone from behind me wraped his hand on my waist.

IT WAS JUNGKOOK

I was about to turn towards her when I saw a blood stain on the bed, I gasped, I immediately covered the stain with a blanket to hide it from Jungkook, but due to my nervousness, he found out that I was hiding something. SHIT!

I turned towards Jungkook but he raised one eyebrow and asked, are you hiding something from me?

I don't know why her closeness was making me more nervous, I said, n-no, i-i-it's nothing!

Jungkook said with a smirk, "I won't eat you baby!" until you want to! Jungkook spoke to me with his deep voice, which made me gluped.

Jungkook quickly removed me from that place with his hand and by removing the blanket he finally saw what I was hiding.

I lowered my head but I could feel Jungkook smiling at me, I asked Aren't you angry with me that I s-stained the bed?!, Jungkook cupped my face and said, why would I? This is a good thing!

what good thing??!! 

I sent him a confused facial expression which made him understand that I didn't understand anything. Look, you lost your virginity, now you are mine, completely mine! Got it? This is what happens when you have sex for the first time as far as I know, jungkook tells me in one breath

This means I gave my virginity to Jungkook!? I thought about all this and started smiling and forgot that Jungkook was standing there enjoying my facial expressions.

I was looking away to hide my awkwardness and then Jungkook said, get ready, we have to go home now, I heard this and started getting ready.

YN P.O.V OVER 

AU P.O.V

YN and Jungkook were ready but YN asked, what will happen to this stained bed, who will clean it?

Jungkook said while putting on his blazer, what day are the hotel workers for? They will do it! Saying this, Jungkook pulls YN towards himself by her waist.

Honey, can we go now? Jungkook spoke lovingly and YN nodded shyly.

AFTER AN HOURS

Both of them finally reached home after travelling, YN relaxed after seeing her house and then freshened up and started cleaning the house. 

Then a call comes on YN's phone and she picks it up and says, who?

YAAAAAAAA! crazy skull! You forgot your winter bear!!...............

Do you know who's on the call? 🤨😏

Why do I always get obsessed with Jungkook's songs? 'standing next to you'

OMO! OMO! 800+READS  and 100+ VOTES!!😳🥺😭💜💜

LOVE U GUYS!