⚠🔞⚠

[This chapter contains some adult scenes so if you feel uncomfortable and cringe with this then do not read it. ⚠🚫 , And if anyone does not feel satisfied with the unholy scene of this chapter then please forgive me because this is my first time writing all this.🤭💀]

ENJOY~~💀💖

YN opened her eyes slowly and Her lips met Jungkook's lips, For the first time, there was a tingling sensation in YN's body.

The lips of both were moving in such a rhythm that it seemed as if they had been wanting to taste each other for a long time.

Jungkook pressed his hand firmly on YN's waist, causing YN to gasp between kisses , Due to which Jungkook got the advantage to insert his tongue inside YN's mouth and taste every inch of it.

Both of their bodies were on each other, Jungkook slowly moved his hand towards YN's breast, Jungkook grabbed both of her breasts and started massaging them, causing YN to moan while kissing.

Both of them broke the kiss, Jungkook took off YN's top and now YN was in her bra, YN closed her eyes out of shame but Jungkook asked her to open them lovingly and asked Kitten are you ready? YN nods but Jungkook asks again, are you sure? YN smiled shyly and said, I want to be yours completely today.

Jungkook smirked after hearing all these things from his small, innocent and cute wife ,Jungkook removed his shirts and YN's bra, now both were naked from above.

Jungkook draws circles with his finger next to YN's nipples, Then he started sucking the nipple, causing YN to moan loudly. Jungkook was getting hard after hearing YN's moans, Jungkook was massaging one of YN's boobs with one hand and sucking the other.

Jungkook gently rubs YN's clothed pussy, causing YN to arch her back with a moan , Jungkook got up from the bed and YN started looking at him. Jungkook pulled down his pants and his big dick popped out.

YN widened her eyes and started looking at the shameless person, seeing which Jungkook smirked and took off YN's pajamas too,  Now both were completely naked, Jungkook came near YN's pussy and licked YN's clit.

YN was not doing anything except moaning a lot, Jungkook was getting so hard that he couldn't control himself so he asked YN, "Babygirl, I can't control myself anymore,If you feel pain, stop me, okay? " 

YN got nervous after seeing the big size of Jungkook's dick, yet she nodded, Jungkook enters and YN lets out a moan of mixed pain and pleasure.

YN then took a deep breath and said, J-jungkook, it h-hurting aahh!.

Jungkook gently caressed YN's hair and said, it will hurt for the first time but slowly you will start enjoying it..... fuck!! you are so tight! YN get shy after hearing those words from jungkook's mouth

While doing it slowly, Jungkook started doing it faster and YN also started enjoying it, she started moaning a lot and calling Jungkook's name.

Jungkook then said to YN, "Kitten, today I am not Jungkook, I am a daddy for you, tell me what am I?"

YN said in her wavering voice, D-Daddy, jungkook smirk and started to do more faster, Jungkook had lost consciousness from the pleasure due to which he started doing it with such force that it brought tears to YN's eyes.

YN asked Jungkook to stop, J-jungkook, I am very tired now, p-please stop, Jungkook obeyed her and stopped, Jungkook came to YN's side and lay down, both of them were breathing very heavy.

After resting for some time, when Jungkook turned his head towards YN, he saw that she was asleep, Jungkook covered himself and YN with the blanket and cuddled with YN and fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING

How did you like this chapter, I don't know whether I wrote it well or not, sorry for that.🤧🤧

And if I like it, I will be very happy!😘  This is the first time I have written such an unholy thing.💀💀😅

I am very happy because you guys are supporting me a lot, I never thought that I would get so much praise and love.🥺🥺😘

LOVE YOU GUYS!!