ROMANCE

Seeing YN's nervousness, Jungkook smiled and said, "Okay, let's go."

Jungkook took the car keys and held YN's hand and gently made her sit in the car, he also sat on his seat and started driving the car. Both of them reached that place for dinner date

Jungkook got out of the car, opened the gate on YN's side and extended his hand, YN came out, putting her hand in Jungkook's hand

As soon as YN came out, she saw that it was a beautiful decoration which could win anyone's heart.

Beautiful white rose petals adorned the ground, cute and dim light bulbs were installed all around , A beautiful scene in front of two lit candles giving a romantic feeling.

YN was so surprised and happy after seeing all this that she couldn't control her tears,

Her eyes filled with tears because she had never imagined that the man with whom she had no hope of even talking would be in love with her.

Jungkook looked at YN's face, which had tears in her eyes and a slight smile. Jungkook asked worriedly, what happened love?! Don't you like it?!

YN shook her head without turning towards Jungkook and said, i-i-it is very well decorated.

And that too just for you, it took me so long to decorate this, Jungkook said while taking YN towards the seat.

Both of them sat on the seat and talked about romantic things, some funny and some emotional, Both of them had dinner, and spent some time there.

YN was in the car with Jungkook, then YN said, I enjoyed the dinner so much, I was so full after eating it, it was very tasty.

While driving the car, Jungkook gave a slight smirk to YN and said, I am not full yet, I am waiting to eat such a tasty thing!

YN asked confidently and innocently, "So why are you waiting? Eat if you feel like it, what do you want to eat?"

Jungkook pulled YN towards himself with his hands, holding her waist and whispered in her ear, I want to eat you, should I?

After hearing this, YN turned red with embarrassment. She tried to remove Jungkook's hand but Jungkook asked her , What happened? Why are you worried? You had said, don't wait, eat if I feel like it, right?

YN try to change the topic, J-jungkook, drive the c-car properly, concentrate on driving. Jungkook gently let go of YN's waist and started driving.

AT HOTEL

both were freshened up , Due to fatigue, YN went to lie down on the bed and Jungkook also lay down next to her.

Jungkook gently held YN's waist and suddenly pulled her towards him, causing YN's hand to fall on Jungkook's muscular chest.

YN was trying to push Jungkook away but her strength was of no use, Jungkook slipped his hand inside YN's top.

YN gasped and said, J-Jungkook what are you d-Doing!, I want to S-Sleep.

Jungkook replied in his deep voice, I'm doing what every husband does with his wife, understood? As soon as he says this, he pins both of YN's wrists with one hand above YN's head and starts coming near YN's lips.

But he stopped and looked at YN and asked, can I? YN nodded shyly and closed her eyes nervously , But Jungkook told her, Princess, open your eyes, this moment should be memorable.

YN opened her eyes slowly and...........................!

See, I want to give a warning ⚠  to those people who are sensitive and those who feel uncomfortable, they can skip next chapter scene.🚫🚫

And those unholy readers, enjoy the next chapter! 🔞💀💀

THANKS FOR 600+ READS!

LOVE YOU , AND TAKE CARE