jk fall in LOVE

but she was fully drunk............................... I immediately went to her and saw that she had drunk a bottle of alcohol and emptied it.

she turned his head towards me in a strange way and looked at me and pointed with his finger. L-lOok , DOeSn't he lOok like mY huSbaNd?

This crazy girl drank so much! I shouldn't have let this girl out YN let's get out of here! I held YN's hand but she released her hand. 

stOph! yOur NoNsenseee, ONly my COld  HusBandD will TAke me!  As soon as she told this, YN looked at me and smiled cheekily . cold husband ?? THIS GIRL!! 

YoU aRRe mY huSSBand! WHy diDn't yOu tEll eaRRlier!!? As soon as she said this, YN smacked my head.

WHAT THE FUCK! How dare this girl smack my head?! I forcefully held her wrist and took her to my room, otherwise she would have wandered there and people would have laughed, which I don't like at all. 

AAyYyyy!! WhO tO- I cut her off and told her in an angry tone, "Shut.up.!!"  She quickly placed her index finger on her lips like a child and sat on the bed. As soon as I sat on the corner of the bed, she again started blabbering, OH MY GOSHHH!! 

LiSten, listEn, ListeN raBBit like Boy , LISTe- 

I AM LISTENING, can't you SPEAK!! wait- WHAT! rabbit like boy? What kind of names is she calling me! ............. OkAYY, aRe you listeNinG?! SO listen, My huSbaNd is a JERKK! like yoU.

So she thinks like this about me? Okay, I'll bear it for now, I'll tell you later. I also ask something just for fun. Well how is he a jerk?

BeCaUse hE talKs liKE RUde to Me aNd love anD bRaIn iS iN his knEEs ,Like this, she doesn't say anything in front of me and after drinking, she talks so much nonsense.

I loVe hiM with aLL my heaRt bUt he dOEsn't loVE me!. I saw that YN had tears in her eyes while saying her words. YN loves me!!!!

He DoEsn't EveN TalK to mE loVIngly, doESn't eVEn GIve me kIsSeS or HuGs, hE is so Rude, bUt I loVE hiM SO muCh.

I don't know why I started feeling guilty that YN has tears in her eyes today because of me. I couldn't give time to YN, I - I also like YN! ,I don't even know how to be romantic but now I will try. I thought YN didn't like me that's why she didn't talk to me.

Then I saw that YN had fallen asleep due to alcohol.  I made YN sleep in a comfortable position on the bed.   I fell asleep next to her, cuddling with her.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V END 

AUTHOR P.O.V

It was a lovely Paris morning and YN woke up holding her head. YN saw that she was in Jungkook's bed and Jungkook was sleeping holding her waist. 

AUTHOR P.O.V END

YN P.O.V

How do I get to this- ahhhh my head!! My head was hurting like hell, then I remembered that I had drunk alcohol. No-No, it's not like that, didn't I do something yesterday? I definitely did because I remember it a little bit. ahhhhhhh eommaa help me!!

I remembered everything after thinking a lot and even had tears in my eyes wondering what I might have said! Jungkook will scold me more! I do this so that all the troubles happen to me! I am a fool!

I got up and did my morning routine

When I came, Jungkook was up, so he turned his head towards me. I just gave a toothy smile , He did not smile and got up and went to the bathroom. After some time, both of us were sitting and looking at our phones. 

Suddenly what he said while looking at me, my heart got stuck in my throat, hmmm cold husband, jerk and bunny boy!

HOW WAS THE TWIST!!! ??