𝙼𝙾𝙲𝙷𝙸❤︎

He heard the sound of someone crying softly from the kitchen, he saw that it was YN, he looked at the YN from behind and said, remember, my friend will come, don't do this again! saying this he went from there

YN somehow managed to spend the day with ania

YN was preparing in the kitchen as Jungkook had told her, suddenly she remembered what happened this morning and started speaking in her mind. Whom did I marry? YN said while acting like Jungkook, if that was all then why did you marry me?

Suddenly the doorbell rang, YN immediately went and opened the door and saw a smart, cute boy standing in front of her But when she looked, her icey husband was also standing nearby who was staring at her.

By then ania also came and looking at the boy said, awwwww my mochi has come.

Jungkook said then, let's talk about other things later, first come inside Jimin. Everyone sat together on the sofa. YN also brought delicious food that she had prepared, Then Jungkook said, YN this is my friend Park Jimin, YN smiled towards jimin and said, Annyeonhaseyo MR Park I am YN suddenly jungkook said she is my wife

jimin smiled at her and said NICE TO MEET YOU MRS JEON, you can just call me jimin Because if I'm Jungkook's friend then so am you, right?

YN smile and nooded , ania said from the other side, Jimin, have you forgotten me? Jimin makes a strange face and says , you are not worth remembering! YN made a face at Confucius and wondered why everyone talks to her so rudely? Then YN said with a big smile, you all eat what I have prepared and if you want anything else, you can tell me.

Jimin smells the food and closes his eyes and smiles, wow, what a smell...I am eating it. Jimin, ania and Jungkook took a bite of the rice cake, then Jimin said, Jungkook, you are lucky to have such a wife. YN felt shy at Jimin's words and started looking down, Jungkook said something, Jimin, eat your food, why are you talking? Jimin looked at ania who was eating like an animal. Jimin slowly and lowed asked Jungkook, where did you get this animal?

Jungkook makes a slightly angry face and says ania called me and said she will stay for a few days. then jimin looked at YN who was looking at Jungkook and Jimin with her doe eyes.

Jimin said, your wife is so cute, don't show your arrogance to her, looking at you it seems that you have married her just like that, you crazy. Jungkook stares at jimin and says, I will agree with you? Eat quietly!

YN talked to Jimin, laughed and joked, Ania also talked a little nonsense. after some hours its was time to go jimin to his home........... jimin did bye to everyone and left from there while saying to jungkook jkeyyy brat! Yn is a good girl, I found her to be a very honest girl, so please change your rude status, my brother! She needs love not rudeness

come on go you shorty! jungkook giggle and went to YN and said while smiling a little, thanks YN you did a great job today and left from there

YN thought, did he smile just now? Oh my God, why is my heart beating so fast!? Wow, Jungkook is so cute!

ania was not able to see all this and she said, YN, smile now because your smile will disappear tomorrow!

What do you think Ania is going to do?

yay my cold husband get 100+ views💖💖💖💖💜💜💜!!!!

thank you so much!