🌚 PUNISHMENT 🌚

Jungkook takes YN to the party hall when Taehyung comes and says Wait, I'm so sorry, this is all my fault, please stop, if you can accept my apology then please have dinner with us here today.

Seeing her, Jungkook clenched his jaw and was about to grab her by the collar when he saw that a small hand was holding her and stopping her, which was YN's.

Jungkook looked at YN who still had some tears, Jungkook looked at Taehyung and gave a glare and nodded.

AT DINNER HALL

Jungkook was sitting next to YN, and Jin was sitting next to Taehyung. [ Jungkook got medicine for his injured hand.]

Everyone was talking small talk together, then YN felt something on her thigh, When YN saw that Jungkook had placed his hand on her thigh, YN looked at Jungkook and he was smirking at Yn.

YN removed his hand from there but Jungkook again placed his hand on YN's thigh, YN did not want to argue with him so she did nothing.

Then Jin said, you guys also take the kimchi prepared by me! YN nodded while giving a smile to Jin.

Taehyung started giving kimchi to YN, Jungkook was already getting angry at Taehyung, now seeing all this he started getting more angry.

Jungkook pressed YN's thigh harder, causing YN to suddenly hiss in pain, causing everyone to look at YN.

Then Taehyung asked worriedly, what happened to you?, YN give a fake smile and said, I cut my t-tongue while eating, so there is n-nothing to worry a-about.

Jin then says, what should I do, I cook such good food that YN's tongue gets cut while eating, Jin says and starts laughing at his own joke and no one else laughs.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I angrily grabbed YN's thigh hard, this should be my babygirl's punishment! , This is a very small punishment, I will have to do something else for my baby girl so that it feels like punishment!

JUNGKOOK P.O.V OVER

AU P.O.V

Jungkook was slowly moving his hand up YN's thigh, YN widened her eyes while eating, Everyone was busy eating so YN saw the opportunity and started indicating with her eyes to Jungkook not to do this.

 But Jungkook looked at YN and ignored her and said, and suddenly Jungkook started fingering YN, YN choked while eating, everyone looked at YN with concern, then Jungkook, showing false concern

Jungkook said, What happened YN??, take water!, Jungkook was patting YN's back with his hand, YN didn't understand why Jungkook was behaving like this with YN, thinking about all this brought tears to YN's eyes.

YN didn't show her tears to anyone but Jungkook saw it so he stopped fingering YN.

AFTER DINNER

Both Jungkook and YN were in the car, the entire ride was silent so Jungkook thought of breaking the silence.

Should I close the car window? You will feel cold, YN did not say anything, she was just looking out the window. Jungkook asked again but did not get an answer. This time Jungkook held YN's waist and brought her close to him.

Looking at YN's teary eyes, Jungkook said, "Why are you ignoring your daddy, muffin?", Hearing these words, YN's cheeks turned red but more tears welled up in her eyes and finally one teardrop fell.

Jungkook realized that she was sad with him so he said, Muffin, I couldn't control myself sorry! And you made me angry too! YN didn't say anything and turned her face away, Jungkook smiled and kissed her neck.