𝙱𝙰𝙳 𝙳𝙰𝚈 (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

Ania started staring at both of them and went and sat near the dining table.

Everyone has dinner together, it's time to sleep, then ania comes to Jungkook and makes a cute pout, which was not cute at all. she speaks while making innocent face ,Where will I sleep, Jungkook? Jungkook pointed his finger towards his head and said casually, Would you like to sleep here?

At that time YN was feeling like laughing but she pressed her lips and stopped her laughter from coming out of her mouth. ania angrily went to the guest room, on the other hand Jungkook told YN to come to the bedroom after work.

YN came after work jungkook said, sit i have something to talk with you YN sit in confusion jungkook said ania is not troubling you, right? Because as far as I know, ania is shameless, Jungkook asked YN, raising one eyebrow.

YN's mind starts running through all the things that ania had said to her, her face starts to look tense which Jungkook notices. Jungkook asked, are you okay? YN gave a nice smile and said yes, Jungkook said, ok go to sleep, one of my friend will come tomorrow so keep it prepared.

YN nodded and both went to sleep

NEXT MORNING

Jungkook was sitting on the couch adjusting his tie when YN came over with breakfast and juice for Jungkook. As soon as she goes to put the juice, ania pushes her from behind, due to which the juice from YN's hand gets on Jungkook's white shirt. YN knew that her husband would shout at her so much that her ears would bleed.

Jungkook got so angry that he didn't even notice that ania was enjoying this scene, Jungkook started shouting at YN. CAN'T YOU SEE ??! WHY ARE SO FUCKING CLUMSY!? EVERY TIME YOU ACT LIKE A 5 YEARS OLD KID!! WHOM DID I MARRY!! Jungkook was so angry that he spoke a lot and YN was listening to everything with her head down because there were tears in her eyes.

jungkook went to change his shirt, On the other hand, ania was thinking, well, this bitch has spilled something on Jungkook before as well, looks like my work is finally done. ania smirked and went away from there, after sometime jungkook came from his room and went to take his office bag,

He heard the sound of someone crying softly from the kitchen, he saw that it was YN, he looked at the YN from behind and said, remember, my friend will come, don't do this again! saying this he went from there

GUYS HONESTLY I DON'T LIKE ANIA HUH!😐

by the way thank you guys who vote and who just read!💜💜💜💜💜

INTERSTING PART IS COMING AND UNH😜LY PART.........MMMMM that part will also come!

love you allllll!