PARTY PARTY YEAHHH~

YAAAAAAAA! crazy skull! You forgot your winter bear!!...............

YN's face changed from Confucius to happiness and she exclaimed with joy, Taehyunggggg! How are you dear?! Do you know how much I missed you?! I searched for your number but couldn't find it.

Seeing her screaming voice, Jungkook came to her and saw her talking on the phone with her teeth bared.

YN turned towards Jungkook, Jungkook gave her a death stranglehold to stop her from screaming, then YN started talking slowly.

I had called because you have to come to my birthday party! Got it! , Taehyung said to the ordering voice.

YN said, Taehyung I promise I will come but I have to ask my husband. , Taehyung shouted from the other side, did you also get married?!

YN kept the phone away from her ear and said, Man! Don't shout, my eardrum will burst, and yes i get married.

Both of they laugh ,YN hung up the phone after some time.

AU P.O.V OVER 

YN P.O.V

Should I ask Jungkook? I should ask but... leave it! , I went over to Jungkook who was screaming at the top of his lungs on his phone.

YOU BASTARDS ARE OF NO FUCKING USE! THIS WORK HAS NOT BEEN DONE TILL DATE, SO I AM GIVING THIS FUCKING FIRST AND LAST WARNING , NO ONE WILL BE SAVED  FROM MY HAND, GOT IT?!!.

Should I ask him if he yells at me? No, no, I'll leave it for now! Then a deep voice reached my ears, what happened? he asked me in a cold expression

What can I say now! , I c-came to get my p-ph-phhone!, Jungkook made a poker face and poked his inner cheeks with his tongue and said

He said, you were talking on the phone just now, the phone is in your pocket, tell me quickly what you have to say!!

damn!!, I can't even tell a lie properly! M-my friend has i-invited me and y-you to a birthday party! can w-we go?

YN P.O.V OVER

AU P.O.V

Jungkook approached YN with his hands in his pockets and bended down to her level and whispered in deep voice, Sure, but don't you dare wear a short dress!

YN nodded and was about to leave but Jungkook pulled her towards the wall and caged her with both his hands.

I want something! Jungkook smirked looking at her lips, YN gulped due to nervousness and asked, w-what do y-you want? Jungkook bit his lower lip and said kiss!

Suddenly Jungkook and YN's lips connected with each other, Jungkook held YN's waist tightly and pulled her towards him, earning gasp from YN.

Due to coming too close, YN placed her palm on Jungkook's chest and moved away, but Jungkook pulled her closer and started kissing her deeply.

The kiss was gentle and rough and YN was unable to breathe, causing her to become weak in Jungkook's arms, Jungkook left her after seeing her condition.

AU P.O.V OVER

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I wanted to kiss her soft lips more but she didn't have enough strength to bear it, I smirked after seeing her condition. I saw that her whole face was red in shame and her breasts were moving up and down.

fuck!

fuck!

I won't be able to control myself, I feel like keeping her at my mercy. Then I saw that YN was going but I stopped her and teased her, I am not satisfied yet, wait let's do it one more time