JEALOUS 💢

Jungkook looked at YN and his mouth dropped open, YN giggled after seeing him and said, you are looking very handsome MR husband.

Jungkook felt shy after hearing this but he didn't show YN that he was feeling shy, Both of them then leave for the party.

AFTER 2 HOURS

Both of them reach there, Jungkook meets some people associated with his company, so he goes there.

But YN make a pout and starts looking around, then someone from behind says in a deep voice, Hi YN!

YN immediately turns back and says, Happy Birthday!!, Birthday Boy, Taehyung!

Gives YN and Taehyung a tight hug and Taehyung happily says, thank you YNIEE, how are you? And your husband?

YN gestures to Taehyung with her hands and tells him that he is standing over there, Taehyung smiles and says, "So, would you like to dance with me?"

YN smiles and says, yes of course.

Taehyung leads YN to the dance stage and then gently places one hand on YN's waist and holds her other hand with his other hand.

Both were dancing in rhythm, but on the other side someone's blood was boiling with anger.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I was talking to some people in my office when suddenly a romantic song started playing, I turned and saw that YN was dancing with someone, that person's hand was on her waist.

HOW DARE HE TOUCH MY WIFE!! I quickly went there and pushed the boy and punched him in the face.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V OVER

AU P.O.V

The song stopped and all the people there gathered together and started watching, Jungkook was punching Taehyung in the stomach, while YN had tears in her eyes out of fear and only fear.

YN went to Jungkook and tried to free Taehyung, but her efforts to free him were of no use, Then YN shouted loudly, JUNGKOOK , LEAVE HER !

Jungkook suddenly releases Taehyung while giving him death glares, Jungkook immediately turns to YN angrily causing YN to flinch.

Jungkook holds YN's hand tightly and drags her towards the washroom, YN cries and whispered in pain, J-jungkook, leave i-it, its h-h-hurting, ahhh~.

Jungkook takes YN to the washroom and pins her to the wall with both his hands, Jungkook says through gritted teeth, what were you doing with him?! huh!!?

YN was so scared that she couldn't say anything because her words got stuck in her throat, tears were just coming out of her eyes, Seeing her tears, Jungkook got angry and showed no mercy and punched the wall next to YN, causing her fingers to bleed.

I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING!? WHY ARE YOU SCARED NOW! I WANT ANSWER, FREAKING ANSWER!!, Jungkook says while squeezing YN's waist hard, causing a painful moan to come out of YN's mouth.

Hiding her tears with sobs, YN said, h-he was m-my f-friend, he a-a-asked to d-dance, i a-am s-sowryy!  YN started crying even harder because she had no idea that this would happen.

Jungkook clenched his jaw and said, fuck your sorry!! I don't like it at all when someone touches you, you are mine, whose are you? jungkook asked

YN's eyes were completely red and her cheeks were also red. YN replied, "Yours."

Seeing her condition, Jungkook hugs her and says softly,  if you behave like this, the consequences will be worse than this, do you understand!?

YN nods and starts hugging and crying harder, Jungkook pats her to make her feel clam, he wipes her tears from his doe eyes and give a peek.

AFTER 15 MINUTES

Jungkook takes YN to the party hall when Taehyung comes and says............