HAPPY ENDING

JUNGSHIN come here........look mumma is tried..............

cute and small one is running here and there with its little legs.

Jungshin quickly went towards a muscular Thigh which was of JUNGKOOK who was working on his laptop.

He quickly jumped on JUNGKOOK lap and hide his small and cute face on jungkook's big chest, seeing this all Jungkook giggles and asked to jungshin.

What happen bubble?? , Why are you running?? Jungkook raised his one eyebrow when jungshin point toward YN who was watch drama of son and dad while resting one hand on her waist.

Mummaa ish againh folsefully (forcefully) phewwding (feeding) meww YN and Jungkook , both melt at his cute baby voice suddenly Jungkook takes jungshin in his arm and say to YN give it to me I will feed my prince,am I right bubble???

Jungshin nod quickly seeing this YN made a 'seriously' face and said with drama voice Looks like Junshin doesn't love me at all,?

As soon as Junshin hears this, he goes towards YN and says Junshinnn lovesh his mummah shooo much

After some coaxing, Jungshin eats his food and then he says

I ate foodh noww I want somethinghhh!! Mumma!! And dada!!

Jungkook immediately nods and gestures to Junshin to indicate what he wants.

I WANTh A SISHTER.....PLEASE DADA!!!

YN was surprised why this little child is asking for such a big thing!! What is he saying? Anyway, he is small, what does he know?

YN looked at Jungkook, who was leaking his lip by smirking at YN towards Shameless.

YN says no to Junshin and tells him to leave. They both hear Junshin's soft sobs and see tears in Jungshin's doe eyes.

MUMMA IS BADD!! My friend have shister I alsho WANTh it!!!!!!

Jungkook didn't want to see tears in Junshin's eyes so he said, You want a sibling?? you will get it just don't cry bubble!!

Jungshin quickly smiled and peck jungkook's cheeks with his soft petal lip

YN started looking at Jungkook's words with wide eyes so Jungkook winked at her, which made her shy.

AT NIGHT

It was already late at night and Junshin was also sleep and YN was also going to sleep when Jungkook said while smirking which YN know what will he spoke.

ARE YOU READY BABYGURL FOR SCREAM MY NAME TONIGHT!??

THE END~🌚

YAY YOU FINISHED THIS BOOK🌚
Thx for 5k+ viewss

BYE GUYS
Thanks for reading

IF YOU WANT TO READ SOMETHING SMUT LOL SO READ THIS!!
THIS IS MY NEW BOOK

IF YOU WANT TO READ SOMETHING SMUT LOL SO READ THIS!!THIS IS MY NEW BOOK