I LOVE YOU

Suddenly what he said while looking at me, my heart got stuck in my throat, hmmm cold husband, jerk and bunny boy!

What happened oh shit! I'm gone! I apologize, what else can I do? Look J-jungkook, I must have said the wrong words by mistake last n-night, sorry, sorry.

Is this all you say about me? Jungkook said with serious expression, YN now Jungkook will scold you again and you will cry again! ready for cry! I may not have said anything wrong. Please God save me today.

Now I have to tell you what is called punishment. You are getting into my head, aren't you? Jungkook picked up the belt from the bed, and pulled the belt down with his hands, making a sound as the belt hit the ground.

Will it hit me with the belt?! No, no, no!

YN P.O.V END

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I'm joking with YN for a moment! It'll be fun, [Evil Smirk] Jungkook Keep a serious face! I picked up my belt and slowly started moving towards YN. YN got up from the bed and started looking at me with fear.

I came very close to YN, she lowered her face, I know she must have tears in her eyes right now. Sorry, I said it because I didn't want to scare her.

Suddenly YN raised her head and tears came out of her eyes, why are you crying, sorry, I was joking cupcake. I heard everything you said last night, I know you love me, right?

JUNGKOOK P.O.V END

AUTHOR P.O.V

As soon as Jungkook said this, YN looked at him and shook her head slightly, saying yes. I love you too , I just couldn't express it to you and show you my coldness.

As soon as Jungkook said this, YN's eyes widened because she felt that Jungkook did not love her. Are y-you telling the t-tr-truth? YN asked innocently

Yes cupcake I am telling you the truth! YN felt shy after hearing her nickname, but smiled, Seeing her blush, Jungkook bared his bunny teeth and laughed.

Jungkook spread his arms and asked YN, "Will you hug me?" YN nod her head and caught hold of him like a child. Jungkook giggles at YN's antics.

Then Jungkook's call comes and he gets up to talk, after some time Jungkook disconnects the phone and says, Babygirl, I have to go, I have work! take care!

you too, YN says , Jungkook came front of YN's face and gives her a sweet kiss on the forehead and left from there.

YN P.O.V

IS THIS A DREAM?? JUNGKOOK LOVES MEEEEEE! HE KISSED ME ON THE FOREHEAD!!!!!!

OOOO MMMYY GOOD

Sorry friends, I wrote a short chapter today but the next one is going to be bigger and a little unholy too.

💀🤧😏😏