💔 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙽 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃

Jungkook introduced YN and Ania to each other ,YN extended her hand to shake hands but ania ignored it rudely and pouted next to Jungkook's face and said, you got married while I waited for you.

YN got confused after listening to Ania and didn't like the way she was treating Jungkook. Ignoring her words, Jungkook asked YN to bring a glass of water, suddenly ania also said, for me too.

YN went to the kitchen and saw that ania was holding hand of jungkook. don't know why at that time YN heart ached after seeing all this. YN started thinking, does Jungkook like her?, maybe he talks to me so rudely because he likes ania, is all this true?

Just then a voice comes which jolts YN out of her thoughts, YN hurry up! Look at poor Jungkook, he's sweating so much and I'm so thirsty too. Jungkook did not like ania's actions at all. When he looked at YN, her face looked a little sad.

jungkook thought Is YN feeling sad seeing both of us? Is she jealous? Does she like me!?, Jungkook was thinking this, then YN extends her hand to give water to Jungkook. after drinking water jungkook went to get fresh.

YN smiles simply after seeing ania, ania gives a strange smile and comes near YN and said You are so bad that you took away Jungkook from me, you don't know how much Jungkook and I still love each other!

YN heard this and felt so bad that she felt like crying, she had fallen in love with Jungkook the first time she saw him. ania said, you better stay away from Jungkook because I have come to take him away, understood?

Hearing this, YN said, what are you talking about, ania i and Jungkook are married, you can't just say this to someone! ania got angry after hearing this and pointed her finger at YN and said, wait and see what I do! Jungkook will come to me himself!

Saying this, ania went away angrily, while YN broke down badly, tears were welling up in her eyes. YN went to the kitchen and started crying softly so that no one would know, the more she tried not to think, the more she felt like crying.

After some time, Jungkook came downstairs and said to YN, dinner is ready, YN nodded yes. Jungkook suddenly saw YN's face, her cheeks were red and so were her ears and nose, he went towards YN and came very close to her.

Jungkook put his hand on YN's forehead and said, do you have fever? , YN felt a different comfort from his touch. Jungkook said, you don't have fever! Jungkook suddenly smells someone burning and he knows who it is, ania

Ania started staring at both of them and went and sat near the dining table.

What does ania want ? Are you desperate to know what will happen next?💜💜

So stay tuned to this story for that!