DINNER DATE

OOOO MMMYY GODDDDD!

I can't even imagine Jungkook loves me!...Ahhh I feel like crying!!

YN P.O.V END

YN was bursting with joy , she said Now I too will have a happy life, a good family, a loving husband, what else do I need? Nothing! Even if I die, no one can separate me from Jungkook, no one! I love him so much!

YN was lost in her dreams of happiness, her time passed like this.

AT NIGHT 9:00 pm

YN was walking here and there due to worry, where is Jungkook??, he said he will come in a few minutes but it has been hours , Is Jungkook in trouble? Or he has an accide-, no no what are you thinking YN ,you idiot!!

Out of nowhere came the sound of the gate opening and when the gate opened, YN saw Jungkook and YN's heart felt a different kind of relief.

YN comes to him and says with a smile , how come it took so long? No problem, just freshen up and come over.

No, you go and change, don't you want to go on a dinner date? Jungkook said with a smile.

Wh-What dinner date? with me? YN asked in excitement, Jungkook was happy to see her excitement and said, do you see anyone else here?

No-no, I am going to change, YN said with an akward smile

YN,s dress

[I know I don't have that good dressing sense, if you don't like this dress then you can imagine another one :)]

and here is jungkook

JUNGKOOK P.O.V.

When YN came near me, my heart started beating so fast that I felt like my heart would burst out, YN was looking so beautiful and hot.

It seemed as if a beautiful girl had descended from heaven. I have never seen a girl as beautiful as YN. I will give YN every happiness in the world.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V END 

YN P.O.V

Do you know how much smarter Jungkook looks? It always seems that way but today was different! It was giving me a mafia feeling as if I was a mafia's wife and he was a mafia.

YN P.O.V END

AUTHOR P.O.V

Both of them were looking at each other when the bell of their room rang and both of them immediately looked away out of shyness.

YN opened the gate and a person came and said, mam you had ordered water, take your water bottle, the person handed the bottle to YN and went away.

Jungkook came towards YN or hugged her back but YN flinched a little because she was not used to this, Jungkook rested her chin on YN's shoulder , Jungkook's warm breath was touching YN's neck, which sent chills through YN's body , she closed her eyes nervously.

Jungkook placed his lips on YN's neck and started giving slow butterfly kisses. YN tried not to moan and said, J-jungkook we'll be l-late!

Seeing YN's nervousness, Jungkook smiled and said, "Okay, let's go."

Look, if the next chapter turns out to be unholy, don't read it if you feel uncomfortable.

And for those who are already unh💀ly children here, I will try to satisfy them. How ready you unholy children are!💀💀

BTW THANKS FOR 500+ VIEWSSS! love you guysssssssssssssssss