OH NOOOO!!

Jisoo locked Ania in a basement and immediately went to YN, she came in the car and Jungkook said to Jisoo in his crack and crying voice, Jisoo p-please take c-are of YN!......................

Jungkook was driving very fast, fearing that something might happen to YN , On the other side, YN was having difficulty breathing, and she was having pain below the chest where the bullet had hit.

Jisoo was caressing YN's hair, Y-YN, keep t-trying to breathe! P-please for the baby!

AT HOSPITAL

The nurse and doctor immediately took YN to the emergency room. Jungkook was going after YN when the doctor stopped him , Look, you can't go inside, this is an emergency room, so please wait outside.

Jungkook said while holding the doctor's hand, Doctor, w-will my wife b-be okay? Will something h-appen?

The doctor gave a sad look to Jungkook and said, we can't say anything right now because she is also pregnant, this is a critical matter. The doctor patted Jungkook on the back and left.

Jungkook broke down badly, his eyes started feeling hot and finally a drop of tears fell from his eyes. Jungkook sat on the seat, held his hair and started crying, but then his expression changed from sad to angry.

Jisoo was crying sitting next to her when she flinched with a dark deep and angry voice, where is that bastard girl?!

Jisoo cried and said, I lo-locked her in the b-basement. Jungkook looked at Jisoo angrily and said, now she will taste hell.

AFTER 3 HOURS

The doctor came out of the room and took off his mask and said with serious expressions, only one of the two can be saved.

Jungkook immediately got up and said, what do you mean? The doctor came closer to Jungkook and said, should we save your wife or your child? Jungkook heard this and grabbed the doctor's collar

WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR ARE YOU???!! HUH!!!  DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO SAVE YOUR PATIENTS!? I WANT BOTH, BOTHHHH! UNDERSTAND? jungkook shout 

Jisoo removed Jungkook from the doctor and apologized, the doctor immediately went inside the room. Jungkook was walking out of the room without patience.

AFTER 1 HOURS

The doctor came in sadness and said, we tried a lot but we could only save your WIFE.

The doctor looked into Jungkook's eyes and said, "We couldn't save your child."...........

HOW ARE YOU GUYS?? It didn't go well with Jungkook and YN.

YAYYYYYYYYY THANKS FOR 4K OWWWWWW 💜💜