yay!

The doctor looked into Jungkook's eyes and said, "We couldn't save your child."...........

Jungkook became numb after hearing this, he felt like going somewhere and dying, tears started flowing from Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook came to the doctor crying, "Are'nt you G-god?" If you s-save everyone t-then please save my c-child too. The doctor patted Jungkook's back and left.

Jungkook went to Jisoo and said while crying, holding her hair, what will I say to Y-YN now? W-what will I say!?

Jisoo and Jungkook went inside YN's room where she was already in shock and looking at her lifeless baby, YN looked like a dead body that was just breathing.

Jungkook came to YN with his sad and slow steps and said to YN in a whisper voice, I'm s-sorry I couldn't s-save this little life.

YN did not react anything and made an emotionless face and took her lifeless child in her arms, YN started crying loudly as soon as she took him in her lap and started saying loudly, what sin have I committed that this happened to me!!!

I WANT MY BABY!!!!! JUNGKOOKKKK! WHERE IS MY BABY HUH!!   YN started screaming like crazy and started pulling all the things with her hands.

The nurse and doctor came together and stopped YN.

Jisoo came crying and took the child in her hand and spoke very softly so that only the voice could reach that lifeless body, Y-your aunt is very b-bad right? Cou-couldn't save y-you! p-please f-for-orgive m-me my l-little l-lo-love!!

As soon as she says this, Jisoo hugs the child and starts crying, but then she feels something, she feels that the child's hand moves.

Jisoo immediately took the baby to Jungkook and YN, and said in shock, I felt the baby's hand s-s-shaking.

When YN and Jungkook immediately looked at their child, they couldn't contain their excitement because the child suddenly started crying loudly.

YN immediately starts loving the baby in her hands and starts crying with happiness, Jungkook caresses YN with his hand.

Jisoo wiped her tears and crossed her hands and said, This is the first time that after the birth of a child, the parents have cried first and not the child.

jungkook chulcks and YN laughed at jisoo's word.

Jungkook suddenly made a serious face and said, Jisoo, you take YN and baby home, I have important work.

Jisoo understood Jungkook's words and then nodded and left with YN and Baby.

OTHER PLACE

LEAVE MEEEE! YOU FUCKING GUARDS LEAVE MEEEEEE! Ania was shouting like a madwoman

Scream, scream because now you will not be able to scream! a deep voice came from behind  ania, where she was tied up.

Because today you will die while screaming! Saying this, Jungkook came in front of Ania and started laughing like a psycho.

Jungkook smirked and gave a dirty signal to the guards that Aniya would understand, thn he left,  For full five hours the sound of Aniya screaming came from that place and then........[ you know 💀]

AFTER 5 YEARS!

JUNGSHIN come here........look mumma is tried..............

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID YOU ENJOY??

NOW ONLY THE LAST PART IS LEFTTTTT!! 💀💀 I am joking!...........am i joking? idk lol