𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈❕

Suddenly his face became tense and he said, Jungkook you fucked up! What have I done! I should have controlled my anger at that time!

Jungkook went to his room and saw YN sleeping on the bed. Jungkook quietly walked closer to YN so that YN wouldn't wake up from her sleep. Jungkook came near YN's face and removed the hair from YN's face and looked at her face.

He saw that YN's nose and cheeks were red because of crying, his beloved had a small nose and beautiful eyes, YN was looking cuter because of crying. Jungkook said in a soft and low voice CUTE!

Jungkook suddenly saw YN's hand which had a bandage on it and thought, Is this bandage on his hand? Did she get hurt because of me? Jungkook what did you do!

Suddenly, as she opened her eyes a little and saw a body familiar to me, who was looking at her, she realized that he was the owner of the bed in which she was sleeping. She quickly became stiff with the bed and started looking down in fear, fearing that Jungkook would scold her again, but what happened next left her wide eyed.

Jungkook raised his chin with his two front fingers and said softly, Did I scold you too much? Sorry if you got hurt because of me!

YN didn't quite understand why this Jungkook was speaking in such a soft way? Who was always angry, was his mind hurt or did he lose his memory?

Suddenly YN came to reality and saw that she was on the bed and Jungkook was looking at her sternly with his cold eyes. YN thought, this can never happen, what else do I start thinking!

Why are you looking at me like that? Get off my bed, I want to sleep, go to the couch, Jungkook told her rudely. Jungkook thought, what a big bastard you are, you should have just apologized to him but you spoke to him more rudely, fuck your attitude Jungkook.

YN silently walked out of the room and went to the kitchen and started muttering. What does this Jeon Jungkook think of himself? He should have apologized to me! Yes, cook food, do household work and what do you get, rudeness and ignorance.

Well that's the case! a voice comes from behind ,yea! here to...YN remained silent or thought that it was Jungkook's voice... she turned his head to see Jungkook looking at him as he put his hand in his pant pocket. YN felt so ashamed that she felt like sinking into the earth.

Jungkook came near her and placed her mouth a few inches away, Jungkook said in his deep voice that YN was shaking my body, it seems that my wife has done a great job, so she should get the bonuses.

This time YN blinked her eyes four-five times because it seemed to her that this was a dream. YN got very nervous when Jungkook came near her.

ENJOYING HUH? 😏😏