LOVE AND CARE 💖

She is pregnant!!!

Hearing this, YN's eyes widened and she said stammeringly, "R-really?" I am g-going to be a m-mo-mother?

Jungkook was overjoyed and asked Jisoo, how did you know? Jisoo smiled and said, Because I am a doctor!

Jungkook did not look away and went and kissed YN gently and said, I am going to be a dad!!! Jisoo had tears in her eyes and hugged YN and said, I am going to be an aunt and you are going to be a mother!!  

On the other hand, tears of happiness were flowing from YN's eyes like a waterfall, Then Jisoo tolds, I got a call, I will come tomorrow and yes, Jungkook, take care of YN.

Saying this she left from there, when YN was about to go to Jisoo, Jungkook came and ordered, sit there quietly.

YN shook her head and reached the gate but her feet were lifted from the ground because Jungkook had lifted her bride style, YN gasped at Jungkook's sudden action

YN makes a cute pout and says, Hey! Nothing has happened yet, leave me!! Jungkook looks at YN and says, obey me quietly! And as for leaving, I will never leave you.

YN caresses Jungkook's cheeks and says, Oh my love, I will do as you say! Ok? But let me cook the food!! Jungkook sits YN on the bed and says in an orderly voice, no!!, from now on I will cook, you just rest... no more excuses.

YN pout sadly because Jungkook was not letting her do anything. Jungkook immediately kisses YN's pout lips and says, YN blushes but Jungkook doesn't see it but Jungkook finds out so he giggles and walks away.

5 months passed in love and care like this, Jungkook and YN's parents were also very happy to hear this news, Jisoo, Jimin and Taehyung used to come to meet YN regularly.

AFTER 5 MONTHS

YN had a bump in five months  and with that YN looked cute, a small body with a little life in it, Jungkook took extra care of her all this time, he was so caring that he had to take time out for himself.

Jungkook was bringing milk for YN in which he had mixed medicine that the doctor had given him for good nutrition for the baby.

Jungkook gives the glass of milk to YN but YN made a bored face and said, I don't want to drink this!!! It tastes very dirty and bitter.

Jungkook gave a small smile to YN and said, look, if you don't want, it's okay, but drink for the sake of baby! This will keep our baby healthy!

YN took the glass from Jungkook's hand and drank it in one gulp, closing her eyes,  Jungkook giggled at her actions and kissed her bump and said, Sweet dear muffin and my little baby.

AT 9 MONTHS

YN's bump had grown very big now because it was time for her baby to come into this world, Jungkook made YN sit in the car and drove the car to the doctor for a checkup.

The doctor gave Jungkook a warm smile and said after the check up, your baby seems to be in good health and will soon come out in a few days.

Jungkook gives a sweet smile after seeing YN, then the doctor calls the nurse and says, bring the test file, The doctor tells Jungkook the delivery date and they both take the report papers and go home.

The doctor calls a nurse by name, ANIA!!! please go to room number 5 and give this tablet to the patent!!.

ANIA P.O.V

What makes YN think that I will let Jungkook go!!?! NEVERRRR!! If Jungkook isn't mine then he won't be hers either because I won't let him be.

I know Jungkook will never be mine but if I don't get his love then no one else will because he won't be in this WORLD!!

I will KILL Jungkook. How nice it would be. The child came into the world and the father left the world!!!! 

ANIA P.O.V END

AU P.O.V 

Saying this, Ania started laughing like a psycho.........................................

How do you guys feel because AniA is back again!!💀💀

THANK YOU FOR 1.9K+ VIEWSS WOAHHHH YOU GUYS ARE JUST AMAZING!!

9K+ VIEWSS WOAHHHH YOU GUYS ARE JUST AMAZING!!