𝙹𝙴𝚁𝙺 (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

When Jungkook looked at YN's face, YN was staring at him with a blank face. Jungkook stood up silently and opened the door and went into his study room.

YN also felt good because Jungkook smiled because of her.

YN suddenly remembers that she was cooking, she went to the kitchen and prepared the food.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

Jungkook, what happened to you, why do you behave like this in front of her, what will she understand now?

Now I don't have to give up my rudeness, no matter what happens, otherwise people will stop showing respect.

But suddenly I remembered YN's crying scene, again I started laughing but I stopped laughing and started doing my work.

Jk P.O.V end

YN served food to everyone, then after eating food, she finished her kitchen work and started coming to the bedroom.

Suddenly ania says in front of yn It was fun to see you scolded by Jungkook, now see how he will leave you and come to me!

yn P.OV

I saw Ania staring at me like a psycho, I ignored her and went towards the bedroom.

When I sat on the bed and moved my head here and there to look at Jungkook, I saw Jungkook coming out of the bathroom.

I was about to die right then and there because of Jungkook's hotness.He had a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair was wet and I was looking at him shamelessly.

If you're done staring, get your ass off my bed. Jungkook said coldly, got up quickly and went to take a shower.

After some time I came, and I saw Jungkook laying on bed, I went to him and saw that he was sleeping, he was looking very cute but just while sleeping.

I saw her cute nose, I pressed it a little and started looking at her nose, I don't know why I felt I started to like him

I was thinking all this, I saw that Jungkook was looking at me with his eyes open.

Why do I always create problems? Now surely he must have seen everything that I did to him!

Got an idea! I quickly went for sleep! Without looking at jerk!

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I felt that someone was touching my nose softly. I saw it was yn. When she came out of his thoughts, she was shocked to see my eyes open.

Her face turned red and she went straight to sleep, I found her action cute.

Wait...what .. did I just said cute ewwww!!

I fell asleep too!

JUNGKOOK P.O.V END

What is going to happen next??
💜💜