SUNDAY!!!!

jungkook and YN take a bite of food suddenly his mom said I want a grandchild from both of you, so I have booked honeymoon tickets for both of you.!!

Jungkook didn't react much but he seemed to be in shock, on the other hand due to the shock YN choked on food and started coughing, Jungkook pushes a glass of water towards YN .Then Jungkook's mother said, what happened ??!, who is coughing?!, sorry kids for telling this suddenly.  jungkook said in irritation Mom!, you should have at least asked!

So what? I haven't done anything bad, just do what I say! I am your mother. Don't tell your mother what to do and what not to do! After scolding Jungkook for 10 minutes, his mother said, give the phone to my daughter YN.

Annyeonhaseyo mother how are you? How is dad? YN said with a strange smile Daughter, I am fine...look, don't you feel bad that I booked the tickets without asking you? The phone was on speaker, Jungkook was shocked to hear this because his mother should have asked him this question! 

look, don't you feel bad that I booked the tickets without asking you? The phone was on speaker, Jungkook was shocked to hear this because his mother should have asked him this question! 

 YN said hesitantly, no-no mom!, it's not like that!!, I like what you do! thank you for this!.

 Okay daughter, now I have to end the call, Jungkook's dad is calling me! Take Care Both of You As soon as she hung up the phone, YN gave it to Jungkook. Both of them had finished eating. YN was washing the plates.

Jungkook was standing behind YN. As soon as YN turned, she was shocked to see Jungkook right behind her and get nervous YN asked d--do y- yo you Jungkook interrupted her and said teasingly, "Speak quickly, I also want to speak!" YN did'nt looked at jungkook and said d- do you want anything?

done? can i speak now? jungkook said and YN nodded Look, are you ready for this honeymoon trip? Because I have a lot of work here! Jungkook spoke with a face that made it look like he wasn't interested at all. YN thought that if she says no to Jungkook, Jungkook will feel bad and if she says yes to Jungkook, her mother will feel bad.

She was stuck everywhere! She thought a little and said, it's your choice, as you wish. YN really wanted to go on honeymoon, not because Jungkook would do romance, not at all because she knows what kind of person Jungkook is, At least she should visit that place because she was getting bored!

When Jungkook saw her sad face, he said coldly , Okay, we will go on honeymoon, but! This will be honeymoon for others but nothing for us! Got it? I have some work there. YN just nodded yes ,Jungkook told YN when both of them would go and at what time, both went to sleep

YN P.O.V.

Why does Jungkook treat me like this? Can't he behave like a husband!? What- doesn't he love me? It feels like one-sided love, poor me. 

I fell asleep thinking all this.

YN P.O.V. END

AUTHOR P.O.V

It was morning, today was Sunday so Jungkook did not have to go to office, they also have a honeymoon trip after 5 days. YN was making breakfast when she noticed Jungkook hadn't come down yet, She went to wake up Jungkook, when she went she saw that Jungkook was sleeping very cutely

 Even then, YN had to wake up Jungkook from his sleep, J-Jungkook, wake up! you-you will be late for office!! Jungkook opened one of his eyes and looked at YN with that half-open eye and said, Are you crazy, today is Sunday!

YN was surprised that as soon as the morning came, Jungkook started talking to her in a quarrelsome manner. YN got angry and muttered in low tone so that Jungkook could not hear her, where did I get married!!!! But Jungkook heard everything and said, you got married in Korea............................with JEON JUNGKOOK.

LOL . DO YOU LIKEU IT GUYS!!😁😁😁😁😁