𝙰𝙽𝙶𝚁𝚈💢

YN stood up and started looking down because of her mistake, but as Jungkook shouted, tears filled her eyes with fear. Yn was feeling a lot of pain in her hand because hot coffee had fallen on her hand.

TELL ME ONE THING! WHO TOLD YOU TO BRING COFFEE FOR ME?!! HUHH! Jungkook was so angry that he didn't notice that the small figure in front of him was crying.

I NEED FREAKING ANSWER!!!! Jungkook started shouting even louder, YN was so scared that she started trembling and crying,

She was wondering what would happen to her next? YN gathered courage and said softly which jungkook heart melts I...I am s..so sorry! I d..didn't do t..this knowingly, s..so please f..forgive me.

Jungkook was still angry so he controlled his anger and grabbed YN's wrist, YN groaned in pain in which hot coffee fell and said to get out of his room.

Your apology is of no use, so get out of my sight, otherwise I will do something to you after saying this jungkook hard close the door and YN flinched hardly.

The pain didn't go away so much that she ran away from Jungkook's room or started searching for medicine like crazy as if she couldn't find the medicine then she would lose consciousness.

When YN got the medicine, she quickly applied it and got relief, but she did not get the medicine for the pain she was feeling in her heart. She lay down on the bed and started crying and speaking. I....it's not my f....fault if I slipped in t....the w.......water. How can h..he speak like t...that and that too in such a d....dirty manner?

On the other hand, Jungkook was holding his hair angrily and looking at that ruined file. When Jungkook looked carefully, it was the second file on which the coffee had fallen, he raised his eyebrows in confusion jungkook said. THIS IS NOT MY IMPORTANT FILE MY SO WHERE IS IT? He looked here and there for the file and finally he found his file and his heart felt very relieved.

Suddenly his face became tense and he said, Jungkook you fucked up!