10 - Rumors

The week flew by and Nick was back in Florida with his finger inside Trinity teasing her. Her bronzed skin looked amazing except next to his paleness. Her manicured fingers were magical on his cock. What was he thinking about shallow because she was deep as he sunk into her?

With her again, he realized he had missed her. Holding her in his arms, he told her about the mystery boss, but she stopped him. "OMG! Did you hear about Kirk?"

Nick stopped caressing her shoulder. "What about him?"

"He was arrested."

Nick fist pumped. "Yes. I hope he get's raped in prison."

"OMG. You are so mean. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?"

"I'm sure the DNA will prove it. The poor girl."

Once again, he thought of Keira. He and Ben were not the type of guys who talked, but his friend confided in him about taking things very slow with Keira. Even after two years, he wasn't sure if they were doing it. Everyone assumed Nick was including people he preferred didn't.

Trinity opened her mouth, but Nick silenced her with his lips. Pulling back he said, "Before you say anything, remember she legally couldn't consent."

"Fine. We should go out to a bar. You're twenty-one and I have my fake ID."

"I'm happy here with you."

She giggled. "How was your birthday?"

"Good. Fun. We had dinner and cake at home with our friends. Then we went out for a couple drinks. Some of our friends are younger, so we just went to Bdubs."

"Seriously, when I turn twenty-one, I'm gonna do it right. I want a limo to take us bar hopping."

"You deserve a special night, but it's in July. We'll be at home."

"You need to come visit for my birthday."

"It depends on my work schedule. Plus, my father doesn't just buy me things like plane tickets."

She looked at him. "Are you poor?"

Nick chuckled. "No, but both my parents work. With tuition for two, they can't throw money around." It was a fib because their grandfather had a college fund for them, although Nick wouldn't have any money left for grad school. That was another reason to go to Portland.

He kissed the pout off her and then whispered. "I missed you."

His ringing phone interrupted their next kiss. His erection went down like a balloon without helium. "It's my mother. Hello."

"Nick, did you hear there was an assault on campus?"

"Mom, how do you know?"

She sighed. "You know I watch the news." She had to keep up on current events for her classes.

"I didn't know it was on the news. It happened before break."

"You knew about it?"

"Mom, rumors were rampant. Now the truth will come out."

"She was only two years older than Abbie!"

"Mom, don't make me sick. Seriously, plus her birthday is next month."

"You'll miss it."

"But I'll be home right after. Mom, I need to go."

"You know I worry."

"I know, but worry about the girls, not me." He hung up before she said she loved him. "Sorry. It was on the news. The girl is only two years old than my baby sister."