45 - Love

Kat woke with Will's erection poking into her. The night before felt like a dream, but she wasn't hungover. She hadn't had a drink. He couldn't love her. Love equaled hurt and loss. She felt things for him, but she refused to call it love.

At least she had slept with Will, after weeks of listening to people who thought she already had. Before it was like wearing a Minnie Mouse shirt, but never going to Disney World. Everyone assumed she had and wanted to know if she liked Space Mountain better than Splash Mountain. Kat hadn't been to the theme park since she was ten.

Until her night with Will, she had sex for the first time and every other time with Bryce. Was it that awesome at the beginning of her relationship? She remembered she didn't climax during the first bunch of times. Even when she learned how, it didn't happen every time. With Will it was easy, with Bryce the finger was for foreplay and then it was all about him getting off. Will used his finger to make sure she received pleasure before him. When he entered her on top, he brought her over the edge with no help.

His voice was gruff with sleep. "What are you thinking about?"

"What position you'll choose next."

He laughed. "You chose the first one. It's your turn again."

"It has to be quick. I need to make muffins."

"I'm ready. Are you?" He reached around and dipped his finger between her folds. Slowly he teased and stroked until she was squirming against his erection panting. He chuckled. "Do you want me like this?"

Kat froze she had never, but he slipped in where he should with her leg up on his thigh. Again his finger added external stimulation. Both were breathless with racing hearts in no time.

He kissed her cheek. "You said, quick. Now go bake." With a pat on her butt cheek.

In one night, she learned more from Will than in ten years. If he called again, she would let him know he sucked as a lover. Bryce was Story Land, the lame place for kids in New Hampshire. She went to Disney World, and it was amazing.

Feeling slightly disappointed, Will let her shower on her own. He watched her dress with a big smile on his face. "Put the coffee on, love."

She stopped and forced her next step. He said he loved her. Her heart raced and her hands felt clammy. Excitement and fear was a dangerous cocktail, but she had coffee to make and baking to do. The first pot was brewing when Will appeared with damp hair. Him in her shower made her tummy roll.

No one would know he was in the same clothes because he wore similar ones every day. The only time he wore nice pants was on their date to Oliver's restaurant.

"Are you working out today?"

He shrugged. "It's Sunday. I might rest. You're off tonight, right?"

She smiled. "Did you memorize my schedule?"

He smiled. "Guilty. Do you want to check out another restaurant in Portland?"

"Another date?"

He laughed. "And this time I hope to get lucky."

She rolled her eyes, but after no sex for a year, she couldn't get enough. He watched her put ingredients in her large mixer. "Do you want coffee?"

"I can wait. I enjoy watching. What kind are you making?"

"The lemon blueberry. You like them."

"I like everything you make." He stepped close to her. Her shampoo smelled sexy on him. With his lips against her neck, he said, "I meant what I said." He stepped back at the bell. "It's okay if you don't yet. You will."