Chapter 19: Watch Out! Falling Boat!

(This is Amaya's Air Board that she created, and yes, I drew it. Sorry it's not the best, but this is my skill level. The small holes along with the cannon in front and large opening the back work with Amaya's powers. She is able to channel her different powers through those opening, so she can fire in any direction at anytime. The tubes are connected to different dials for enhanced speed when needed.)

***Amaya's POV***

The last few weeks had been relatively normal. Well except for that one incident with the lighthouse and the mist.

There was an older man there trying to create a rainbow of sorts, and somehow we got roped into entering a boat graveyard hidden in a mist barrier.

Once I slightly remembered this part in the story, though it was only vague. I remembered thinking that I didn't enjoy this filler arc.

Sooooooo Chi and I went treasure hunting while they were doing whatever it was they were doing before getting stuck in the mist. I mean what do you expect would happen without Nami, our navigator.

Chi and I used my air board I built to get around. I was able to load quite a bit of treasure in it. When we returned to the ship, Usopp started freaking out till he realized it was us.

Eventually Nami found us and brought us back, but it was pretty slow going once we got back on the ship. I suppose those children the others met showed up as adults after we returned to the island that was near.

Now that we left that island behind we've been traveling for a couple of days. For the most part the weather has been easy going, and when it did pick up, Nami was on the case.

Even now there are only a few small clouds in the big blue sky. The waves are just as gentle since there are no special currents around.

Everyone was chilling on the top deck at different locations. Chi and I were in the middle of the deck next to the rail, basketing in the sunlight.

My head was tilted back as I leaned against the rail with my eyes closed. I was enjoying the breeze and the smell of the salty water on the calm waves until I felt something land on my forehead.

Snapping my eyes open, I saw that something small and rough hit me. It looked like an old piece of wood.

"Rain?" I heard Sanji question aloud for the rest of the crew to hear. We all looked up in the sky, freezing at what we saw in disbelief.

"What!!?!?!" We all shout.

A huge ship about fifty times the size of the Going Merry was falling from the sky! Upside Down! And it landed right next to us, hitting the water and creating huge waves!

"Hang on!! Hold on to the ship!!" Zoro yelled after dropping his dumbbells that he was training with earlier.

I grabbed on the railing and wrapped my arms and legs around the pole, so I wouldn't fall into the water. Chi clung onto my shoulder, preparing to hang on for dear life.

The rough waters were tossing the ship in every direction.

Nami started yelling, "What?! What is it?!" She was looking at the ship that was breaking apart as she clung to the ship's mast.

Luffy had wrapped his arms several times around the large mast, and Sanji was standing in the middle of the deck, trying to balance.

"Dream! This must be a dream!" Usopp starts to scream.

"Dream?! Good-" Chopper starts to say before he and Usopp bang their heads together.

"Hey! More stuff's falling! Be careful!" Sanji warns us.