Chapter 35: Strawhats' Arrival!

***3rd Person POV***

The sea train continued to emit steam and smoke around the surrounding area, but no Strawhats were to be seen.

"Are they okay after charging in here like that?!" Franky's second in command,Zambia, worried.

"Th-they aren't coming out," Paulie notices while gripping his injured shoulder in pain.

Marine soldiers started to edge their way closer to the machine. Once they neared the main smoke, a flurry of kicks and sword slashes made their appearance as Sanji and Zoro made their appearance. Soldiers started to fall in heavy numbers, surprising the rest of the marines present.

"H-hey what happened?!"

"Wh-who are those two?!" Another marine yelled.

"Huh?" Zoro questioned before looking at the twirly brow next to him. "Should we have introduced ourselves first?" He questioned.

With a furrowed brow and cigarette in his mouth he responded. "That's stupid. Why should we?"

"Roronoa and the others are here!" The Franky Family shouted in happiness.

"We've been waiting!" The twins of the group yell together.

Usopp, still dressed in his Sogeking attire and personality, falls out of the train window onto the ground. "It was just as I instructed." He breathlessly says to Chopper.

"Really?!" Chopper was immediately fooled.

Having made their inference, the strawhats fiercely join the battle. Nami started off with a bang. Releasing numerous weather balls, she created a large thunder cloud above the main gathered force.

"Hey, the cloud is getting bigger and bigger." Zambia notices.

"It sure wasn't named the 'Perfect Clima Takt' for nothing." Nami comments to herself, looking at the perfect preparation made by her new and improved weapon. "It develops larger clouds now and at a much quicker rate."

She smiles at her next step. "Now, I'm gonna see how powerful its thunderbolt is." She sparks the end of one of her rods. "Here we go! Thunderbolt Tempo!"

The blast was so large and indiscriminate that Nami had to run away from the blast. She wacked Sogeking over the head. "It's too powerful! We're gonna get killed too!" She yelled at the weapon creater.

"Nami! Why would you hit Sogeking?" The naive Chopper questions.

"Don't worry about it." She responded.

"The problem is in how you're using it. Besides, Usopp says that he didn't remember adding that feature." Sogeking speaks of himself in third person. "Anyways," they survey the damage done to the marines, seeing heaps of bodies. "That thing is crazy powerful! You brought down a bunch of them.

As they surveyed the bodies, they noticed two familiar bodies among them. One with blonde hair and the other with green: Sanji and Zoro.

"Hey, Nami!" Zoro was suddenly revived and yelling. "What the hell did you do that for?!" He complained.

"Ah, calm down. If Ama used that much on you during training, you wouldn't have even mentioned it!" She retorted.

Zoro suddenly got a flashback.

He was helping Ama train her new Rumble Rumble abilities. She accidentally discharged a large volume of electricity at the swordsman, leaving him twitching on the ground.

"Zoro! I'm so sorry!" She rushed over to the fallen man. "Are you okay?!"

After a couple more spasms, Zoro got up with a grunt. "I'm fine. That was nothing." He claimed.