Chapter 47: Looming Threats

***3rd Person POV***

From their position on the roof, Zoro, Franky, and Brook spot Usopp, Chopper, and Robin from their hiding place, spying on Oars.

Meanwhile, Sanji stood up completely from the rubble before jumping his way over to the zombie that shot him out of the building earlier.

"Hey move your butt! Why are you standing in the way, Luffy?" Sanji questioned the behemoth of a zombie that possessed his captain's shadow.

"Straw Hat? He is my enemy. My name is Oars. Nice to meet you." Oars's voice reverberated down.

Waiting to respond, Sanji pulled out a cigarette before lighting it. "Stuff it about this 'nice' stuff. Geez." The blonde spoke with a frown. "It's such a birdbrain thing to say. You sound just like Luffy."

Watching from the roof, the trio each had different reactions to the chef's actions.

Brook's jaw was dropped to the ground. Zoro leisurely watched, while Franky was a mixture of irritated and surprised.

"He's trying to pick a fight with that monster." The cyborg spoke.

"Did that moronic cook manage to save Ama?" Zoro questioned his actions.

"Did you forget that we saw her earlier?" Franky reminded him.

"Of course I did?!" The swordsman answered with lightly dusted cheeks, thankful for the nighttime setting. "But that ero-cook doesn't know that, so why isn't he looking for her?" He defended himself.

"He's in hotter water than the girlie!" Franky continued to watch the interaction down below while Brook was still freaking out next to him.

"Crap! This is really bad! Sanji's in trouble!" The worried Chopper exclaimed as he hung onto a stone wall to watch Oars and Sanji.

"This is unexpected. I had assumed they were only interested in our shadows. I wonder if we got a little carried away." Robin mentions.

"It's like all they care about now is Luffy's shadow." The long-nose comments on the situation.

"Scary! I'm scared! I can't fight that monster!" The doctor only had his eyes forced on the zombie.

"I suppose I should lend him a hand." Robin says, crossing her arms to activate her powers.

"W-w-wait!" Usopp stops her. "We should leave this to Sanji so we don't trip him up. Don't worry he should be able to escape without too much effort. He should be more worried about Ama right now."

"But won't that giant recognize him from the wanted poster?" Robin questioned his logic. "I doubt the beast will simply let him walk away."

"You've got a lot to learn, Robin! That's just the thing." The proud Usopp smiles. "Do you think he'll recognize Sanji based on the sketch on the wanted poster?" He reminds the ravenette of the poorly drawn sketch on Sanji's bounty.

"You're right!" The reindeer exclaimed in delight. "Sanji doesn't look anything like the picture on his wanted poster."

"Bingo!" The triumphant Usopp gave him a thumbs up.

"You have a point." Robin conceded.

Meanwhile, Oars was looking at the group of wanted posters clustered on his left arm, comparing it to the blonde male in front of him.

"You look just like the picture on the wanted poster." Oars comments, making Usopp and Chopper panic in the distance.

Sanji's body trembled until his teeth went shark-like and his eyes went pure white in anger. "What looks the same?!"