Chapter 74: Enter the Playroom

***Amaya's POV***

I used the flame-flame powers to speed up my air board to the snow capped side of the island. It was time to locate the others who were captured.

The great divide that separated the two island's environments was in sight. A large body of water. If I'm remembering correctly, it used to be an ordinary lake before a stream of salt water contaminated it. Either way, I should avoid the water.

Yet another reason why to love air travel. I sped over the water below. The drastic change in temperature was sudden. From the roaring heat of flames to the bone chilling frost on the ground. I circulated some warmth from the flame fruit throughout my body, grateful to keep the cold at bay.

I neared a large metal facility that was locked up tight from the outside. Keeping myself invisible, I 'roomed' my way inside the building. Pausing once I was inside, I activated the Rumble hearing, trying to locate the others.

Bang Bang Bang

"Oi Sanji. What are you doing?" Franky speaks.

"Oh, you're up." The blonde responds.

"Can't you see?" Nami questions.

"We've been locked up!" A panicked Chopper explains.

Found them. I hovered my way over to their location listening in on the way.

From the sound of things, they were knocked out by sleeping gas before being captured. They also seemed to have met a new friend. I couldn't remember his name, but I think he's a samurai.

I also found out that Mr. Samurai was perverted and hated pirates. He kept nagging Nami for what she was wearing, but when she questioned if he liked it, he answered he did. Talk about a hypocrite.

Nami also deduced that the island was half frozen tundra while the other half was its anthesis. "We need to find out who took us and why by getting out of this room." She declares.

"But Nami-san, this door is unbreakable. We can't get out.." Sanji laments.

I finally neared the large door that held them trapped. It was labeled Check 108. Odd.

I was about to shout to them through the door before I heard Franky's voice. "Move aside! I'm full of Cola! Franky Radical Beam!"

I dove to the side with my board just in time for the large metal door to be flung against the opposite wall.

"It's open. Let's go." Franky determined.

I turned off the clear fruit before I walk out into their line of vision. "Geez, Franky. To think I came all this way to bust you guys out." I laugh.

"Ama-swan! You came all this way to save me!" Sanji did his tornado dance.

"Yes, yes." I quickly answer, looking at Franky. "Nice job with the door. Do you need a Cola refill?" I offer, holding up a hand.

"That would be super!" He grinned before grabbing my hand.

I created Cola from the tips of my fingers with the drink-drink fruit, filling up his Cola reserves. The more he has the more options he has to fight in the future.

"I wish I could shoot a beam like that!" Chopper cheered excitedly as I finished up.

"I'm sure there are irrelevant points of being a robot too, though." Nami says unimpressed. She's not one to be impressed by engineering I suppose.

We started to walk out of the room, but Sanji was dragging behind.

"Oi? What are you gonna do?" Sanji asks the head on the ground. "You said you wanted to escape with us before you found out we were pirates, didn't you?"