Chapter 62: A New Season

***Amaya's POV***

A lot of time has passed since I've started my training with Hancock and her sisters. Months in fact. My year and a half deadline would be up in a week, so I'd be leaving today.

I've learned so much over these months. The sister's trio have pounded haki training into me in every sense of the word. I got my learning through application, which consumed most of my time. I was able to improve my basic hand to hand combat, mastering a couple techniques in the process.

Besides haki and basic combat training, I've furthered my devil fruit training. I've mastered higher outputs and some fun new combinations for future battles.

The only physical training that I haven't improved was sword technique. I've done my daily training to maintain what I have, but without my sword from Sabo it just never felt right.

I've changed physically as well. My red hair is even longer now. Instead of stopping at my waist it nearly went down to my calves. I keep it in a high ponytail now that's decorated with my black bandana. I kept some of the framing hair out, so that it was still styled. My single earring was now on full display with my hair slightly pulled back.

I'm sad to admit that I've gotten used to different clothes. I'm still really modest compared to the other Kuja warriors, but if you told my past self that I would be wearing tight clothing with my legs being more exposed, she would have laughed in your face before grimacing at the thought.

Although, I think my new outfit was heavily impacted from my last life. It gives me vibes of ninjas with a splash of my own taste and a hint of the sister's style.

 It gives me vibes of ninjas with a splash of my own taste and a hint of the sister's style

(Reminder that outfit credit goes to the original artist.)

I was making my way to the workshop that the sister's had set up for me. When Hancock said that 'Luffy's best friend was her's' she wasn't joking. We truly became great friends. After training we would all hangout and tell stories about our pasts. I started to tell them fairytales from my first life.

They loved the idea, but they were all glad that they weren't damsels in distress themselves. They said that once was enough.

Once they learned more about the aircrafts that my people built, they had a workshop built for me, so that I could work on my plane anytime. They even built a small chill area, so that they could chill with me while I worked.

The actual building of this plane was a lot different from my first experience. For starters, instead of finding scrap pieces from a junkyard, I was given new first-class material to start with. I was able to match the aesthetics with the actual practicality of the inner workings of the plane.

Another thing that was different were my tools. My dials were all still on the Thousand Sunny, so I was left with basic tools and my abilities. I was glad that I watched Eneru morph a rod into a weapon once. I was able to experiment until I was able to mold any type of metal to my design.