Chapter 1

ok wow i started this story nearly 3 years ago and wow i was such a freaking carrot. ya this story IS editing oh my lord. YES THERE IS ONE SCENE WHERE THEY DO IT AND LIKE I GUESS ILL PUT IN THE DETAILS :)

Enjoy!
-
-
-
"Yeah yeah! If you wanna take it slow..." Can my sister ever turn of their music? Play Ariana Grande or Jonas Brothers.

I'm an 18 year old girl who goes to college. My parents didn't want me to leave so I guess I have to 'stay.' We all live in London.

"Natalie! Shut that damn music off! I have homework!" I yelled to my little sister, Natalie. I heard her door open.

"Did someone call me?!" She yelled from her room.

I got up, violently opening my door. "I did! Shut that music off! I have a test tomorrow." I said as nicely as I can be.

Here's something about Natalie. She has been obsessing over this band since the X Factor. She was always a fan of that show until Simon Cowell created one and only, One Direction.

"Why won't you move out?" She said.

"You know I can't," I sighed.

"Then I guess you have to deal with it." She said before slamming the door shut. I let out a groan and headed downstairs.

I really don't like One Direction. They were pretty cool I guess. But it just gets annoying. They were some band that started off in their small hometowns but once when my sister's obsession got so bad, I've had enough.

"'Mommy. Daddy..." I trailed off. "You know you guys have been working really hard. You know what! I'll move out and it will be less work for you guys!" I said.

"Not gonna happen." My dad said.

"Oh dad! Come on! It's legal for myself to have their own place." I whined.

"Not until you're married. Besides you don't even have a job to afford an apartment." He said.

"You're not moving out of this house. End of discussion." My mom said.

I mentally rolled my eyes. "Aw c'mon! Everyone lives on their own at this age!"

"Was I speaking another language? I said no." My mom snapped.

Lately, both of my parents have been pretty snappy and there was only one problem to that: bills.

I walked back upstairs and bumped into Natalie when she stormed out of her room with her phone. "Oh! Hi. Oh my god, rumor has it that Harry Styles is seen with Taylor Swift."

"Doesn't she write music about every single ex of hers?"

"Mhm. Also, rumor has it that it's all management."

"You know what else rumor has it?" I said in annoyance. "Me walking away."
***

"Ok ok. So, would you rather fuck a goat and nobody would know about it OR don't fuck a goat and everybody would think you did." June, my best friend, giggles as we walk out of Starbucks.

"The second one. Cause then you can deny it and if nobody believes me then they're stupid," I answered, jumping in her car.

"I'd go for the first one then nobody would look at you weird if they knew,"

I bursted into laughter. "Really?" That's a bit weird,"

"Hey, at least-"

"Watch out!" I yelled as I saw a couple of girls running across the street with no regrets of nearly getting killed.

"What the fuck?!" June yells at the girls as if they can hear us.

We continued driving to school, rambling about the big exam in our one and only class: Our AP Chemistry Class.

"Chemistry is so stupid." June says as she parks the car.

"I'm out by 1. Lunch?" I smiled at her as she wraps her arm over my shoulder.

"Yes my love and a picnic out in the sunset. Romantic, eh?" She says in a deep voice.

"Oh why how wonderful. Can't wait to get a flower from you to place in my long silky hair," I mocked in a high pitch princess voice.

"Well, it's a date!"

We both laughed, nearly tripping up the stairs. "Ready for the exam?"

"Sure."

Harry

I leaned forward, bending to take a picture with a beautiful fan of mine; ours. I kissed her cheek, feeling her shake under my touch.

I have recently arrived to London for a bit of a break, going back in 2 days. Louis stayed in LA, Niall is somewhere playing fútbol with Liam and Zayn was with Perrie. I came by to check out the city, visiting my aunt and uncle who I barely see.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a loud honk. My head snapped, only to see more girls running the street, making a car stop.

"Oh my god." I hugged a couple of fans, trying to escape from them so I can at least get some coffee.

I pushed through as I took some pictures, walking away instantly when I got out of the crowded mess. "Harry please!"

"I'm sorry, love. I just need some time to myself," I mumbled to the girl before walking away.

-
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter so short but better grammar. I edited this chapter at 2 in the morning so I'll edit the rest tomorrow!