Chapter 8

~Alexandria~

-Same Day-

Harry was over. We haven't get caught yet. Taylor is at her hotel. It was only me and Harry. Natalie and my parents are out for Natalie's concert and than out to dinner. So they left me.

"What are we going to do?" Harry asked as he held my hand walking into the living room.

"I don't know." I said.

"Well , i haven't seen you in a while-

"Harry , you saw me today."

"But i didn't kiss you." He said pulling me closer to him.

"Harry , i don't know if this is a good idea. I mean hiding from the paparazzi? They can find out ALOT of things." I said.

"But it's ok."

"Harry you think everything will go your way. Your not sure." I said.

"You have a point."

"I really really do like you but...

"But you don't want to be with me." He said.

"No! I do but im scare to get caught. Get all the hate."

"Taylor is basically getting hate."

"It doesn't look like she care." He said.

"She might not care but have you ever wonder that i have feelings."

"Im sorry I put you into this. I should go."

"No. I want you to stay. I mean i was just saying." I said pulling him back like we were before.

"Then stop worrying." He said.

"I know I should not worry and think about now." I said.

"Yes you should." He said leaning in for a kiss.

"Wait." I said.

"What? Is it me! My breathe?" I giggled.

"No. Um did you kiss Taylor?"

"Babe, I never kissed Taylor." He said.

"Really? Explain me the pictures of you leaving the hotel that she was staying at."

"Management-" i cut him off with a kiss.

"I'm messing around with you." I said against his lips.

"Shut up." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You know, i would love to take you out for dinner but of course we can't."

"Take Taylor out."

"You are jealous."

"I'm kidding!"

"If me and Taylor have to break up then we break up and than we come out."

"What if they call you a man whore or something?"

"Not if i tell them the story."

"Ok.. Whatever you say curly."

"Curly?"

"Yes curly. Because of the curls you have."

"Then i'll call you... Um..."

"Alex?" I said.

"No."

"Then what other name?"

"I'll think of something." He said. He leaned down and planted a kiss. We heard a car park.

"Oh no. Their home." I said.

"You didn't tell them!"

"What?! No! Why would I?!"

"They are your parents Alex!"

"Yeah and along with a stalker, Natalie!"

"Oh...."

"Go to the back than go to the side door!" I said. He ran to the back and stood by the door.

"Go!" I yelled.

"Bye. Good night. I love you." He said.

That was the first time he ever said that to me. I didn't know what to say. I mean i don't know if i love him like that. I pecked his lips and pushed him out.

"Hi Alex." Natalie said. I turned around and stood there awkwardly.

"Heey Natalie. Lil sister. How was your concert?" I asked.

"It sucked! Of course someone had to mess around with my feet while we all walk on stage then i trip and i was so embarrassed!" She said.

"Oh really?"

"Yes! And it was hard for us to go out to dinner because all of the people from the concert was at the restaurant and they were making fun of her." My mom said coming in as my dad followed.

"So we brought McDonalds." My mom said.

"Yes! Im hungry!" I said. I walked over to the chair but before i can sit my dad stopped me.

"Was a boy over?" He asked.

"No. Why would you say that?"

"Your lips are pink and I can smell cologn." He said.

"Me too." Natalie said. She trailed the sniff to the couch. Umm... Not weird at all... Ok this is creeping me out. "Harry!" She yelled.

"What?" I said.

"You were with Harry!"

"No i was not!" I said.

"Oh really? Explain the smell."

"You don't know how he smell's like." I said.

"When we were with him the other day, I can smell his scent and I remember!" She said.

"Uhhh creepy much?" I said.

"Answer. Was Harry here? If so, why?" She said putting her hands on her hips. I did the same.

"Harry was not here. The only reason you smell that cologn is because dad has the same one and i wanted to spray some in the living room. Anything else you want to know?"

"Case is close!" She said.

"My cologn?!" He yelled.

"Just sit and eat." My mom said. We all started eating.

~Harry~

Once i came outside, i passed by a window. The kitchen window. Her parents and Natalie was there. I looked at the window. I smiled as she tried to save out relationship. Yes i love her. She didn't say i love you too. Does she feel the same way?

"Hello mate." Niall said patting my back.

"Hey... Niall?!"

"Man look at that food." He said.

"Niall , what are you doing here?"

"You were out for so long, we all got worried so i came to find you." He said.

"How did you find me?"

"Your car."

"What? Ok how did you find me by my car? But the paparazzi didn't?" He shrugged.

"Lets go."

"Can we get McDonalds? I almost started drooling over theirs." He said.

"Fine!" He headed to my car. I looked at the window and saw Alex. She looked up and smiled. I did one as in return and left.