Chapter 5

~Harry~

We were all at NYC. Liam and Danielle are back together. Eleanor and Louis. Perrie dyed her hair purple and she was with Zayn. Niall.. I don't know where he went. I felt a tap on my shoulder. Taylor.. We walked around Central Park. I was also with Lux. Fans were following us. Paparazzi were following us too.

This is a total nightmare. Everyone gets to be happy as I'm miserable, not wanting to be with girl I want to be. It's not like I don't like Taylor, she's just isn't the type of girl I prefer to be with around town, known as a couple.

I'm over here, under control over management. I didn't expect my singing career with fake relationships.

~Alexandria~

I was with June in my room on a Saturday night. "So you met Harry Styles." She brought up.

"June why did you bring it up?" I asked.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"What happen?" She asks as I pick on my blue fluffy pillow.

"I was hanging out with him. Till one moment he said he can't be seen with an ordinary girl.."

"Ohhh. Thats deep." She said.

"Yeah. He said im the type of girl that he can act like him self. I guess it was a lie." I said.

"You're falling for him." She said breaking the silence.

"What?! No!" I said.

June started jumping on my bed. "Alex likes Harry! Alex likes Harry!" She repeated.

"Nooo!"

"Then why are you upset?!" She said.

"Because he said I was special then i was an ordinary girl!" I said.

"And you care!" She said.

"No not really!"

"You like him!" She said.

Ok yes. I do like him. But im not accepting it. He's with Taylor. I have nothing to worry about.

"Ok yes! I do!" I said.

"Haha! I knew it." She said. Natalie came in without knocking.

"What do you want?" I said annoyed.

"You kinda want to see this." She said handing me her phone.

"What?"

I looked down at the screen. I see Harry and Taylor at NYC. Wait, NYC?

"Oh." Was all i can say.

Taylor was laughing and talking to Harry. He was wearing the same beanie like yesterday.

"Please leave." I said through my teeth. I know I'm not suppose to be harsh on her but why would she show me those photos?

"Its ok." June said as she rubs my back.

"What? No its fine. I mean he is right. I am just an ordinary girl. I am nothing compared to Taylor. Shes beautiful. She has an amazing voice."

"Really? Ok. Speaking from who is beautiful, not a heatbreaker. Doesn't write music about each break ups. Honestly, I don't think 'Haylor' is gonna last long." She said.

"Ok so what if it doesn't last long. I mean I am an ordinary girl." I said.

"Alex can you just stop with that! You're not an ordinary girl! To Harry's eyes, you are but to the rest, not." She said. "You're different than the others." She said.

"You think so?"

"No. I know so." She said.

"Aww! Thank you June." I said hugging her.

~Harry~

"Oh my god, Harry look!" Taylor said pointing at a seal.

"Cool." Was all I can manage to say.

"Harry, just wondering. Tell me about that friend of yours." She said.

"Uhh.. C'mom Taylor lets go get something to eat!" I said grabbing her arm. I let go of her arm, then she held my hand.

"Let go Harry!" She said pulling me to 'Hard Rock Cafe'

***

*Day of the Concert*

"Good night New York!" Liam shouted.

"Thank you so much! It was always dream to perform here!" Niall shouted.

"Good night!" I yelled.

We all ran off the stage. Taylor came and hug me.

"Good job!" She said.

Ok I know what your thinking. Even though this is all fake, she makes it real. She is heading over heels for me.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

I went into the changing room. My sunglasses sat there on the table. I grabbed it. Memories flow back. Alex laughter. She has almost the same pair as me. I let out a smile.

~Alexandria~

I wasn't able to pay attention in school today. I kept getting notes.

'Can't believe you met Harry Styles!'

'You met Harry Styles! Too bad he's with Taylor.'

Now that one hurt. I turned around. She gave me a look like don't-worry-you-won't-have-drama-in-your-life-since-hes-with-taylor look.

"Miss. Dulse."

"Yes?" I said.

"Please. Keep your head facing the front." My teacher said.

"Yes sir." I said.

***

I walked down the block with my books. Birds chirping. 4 more days till winter break. Then Christmas. Then New Years. There was a quite moment.

"Ahhh!" I heard.

"Its the girl that was with Harry! Wait!" More and more girls started chasing me.

"No! Stop!" I yelled backing up.

"You touched Harry! You were with Harry!" They all screamed. I started running.

"No! Leave me alone! Go away!" I yelled.

Before I knew it, I lost them. I turned in a sharp corner then turned into an alley.

I let out a sigh. Ok I have paparazzi taking pictures of me and now girls or 'fans' chasing me because i spent a day with Harry. How am i gonna get home without getting caught? I realized that i have sun glasses in my backpack. I reached in there. I pulled it out and looked at them. It was Harry's. I didn't want to put it on. I mean i would because i had to get home but memories will flow back. I shrugged and placed the glasses on my eyes. I plugged my headphones into my ears and headed home.

'I Cry.' From flo rida comes on.

I started dancing and singing to myself. I had stares but i didn't mind. I guess June was right. I am different from other girls. I looked up and couldn't believe who i saw.

Author note:

Who do you think she saw?! Hope you guys like it! Please vote and comment! Dont worry it will get better ! Bye ! 😘