Chapter 38

*Alex*

After dropping off Niall at the airport with Natalie, we drove to a diner for breakfast.

"When do you start school again?" I asked.

"In like an hour or so," She shrugged.

I nodded and looked back down at the menu. I'm so hungry, I think I can eat the whole meal. Crap.

"Good morning ladies. My name is Hunter and I'll be helping you guys for the morning. Can I get you anything to drink?" The guy looked like he was in his late thirties.

"Uhh coffee," I said with a smile, Natalie ordered a chocolate milk. "You're such a child," I laughed.

"Am not," She said.

"Chocolate milk? Really? We're with mom and dad,"

"I like their chocolate milk," She pouted.

"Alright. Just letting you know, you can have whatever you want," I said.

"Ooo! I want the cho-"

"No! No chocolate chip pancakes for you," I said.

"Ahh you're gonna become the worst mother," Natalie said.

"What? No. I'm gonna be an awesome mom," I pouted.

"Do you think an awesome mom will not let the child see their own father?" Natalie blurted out.

"My child is gonna see Harry. Just not like ordinary parents," I mumbled.

"What are normal parents?" She asked.

"Like... Parents who stays with their kid till death and support them," I said, not sure if thats the best term for 'normal parents'.

"Are we normal?"

"We're all normal in our own way," I mumbled.

"I don't like the way dad and mom are treating you. They should help you," Natalie said.

"You don't have to help me,"

"But I want to. Remember, sisters sticks as best friends like... A relationship with the love. Without the love then whats the point on sticking together? Hm?" Natalie said.

"Yeah.. You're right. But just because we're like that, doesn't mean you can go run off and get pregnant at a young age. Thats why you have an older sister," I said.

"Oh god no! I don't want a ding dong inside of me," She said, making me to burst into laughter.

"If you get your own mini house or apartment and I move in, can we get a dog?" She asked.

"I think I have enough for an apartment and that's it," I giggled.

~~~

After dropping Natalie off at school, I decided to go back to my house. I went up the steps and saw my dad and mom looking at old photos. Me.

"Ok Alex! Time to smile bright," The woman said behind the camera with a big smile. I stood in front of it, tilting my head to the side.

"Ok sweetheart, smile," She said.

"Cheese!" I said, smiling wide and big.

I smiled at the memory since it was my first time, getting my picture taken in school.

I grabbed a chair and sat in front of the christmas tree for hours. I know whats in there! I just know it.

"Mom! I know whats in the box, can I open it?" I asked.

"No," My mom said making me grumble.

"Fine," I huffed, sitting back down.

I giggled at the thought about how impatient I was with opening my christmas presents.

"Come on, Alex! That dolphin isn't gonna hurt you," My dad said as he tries to grab my hand.

"Dad, I'm 16 I think I know already," I huffed.

"Ahh come on. Just hold your dads hand. Pretty soon you'll grow and just disappear from us, especially me," My dad said.

"Fine," Once I said that, a dolphin passed by, splashing water in my face, causing my dad to laugh.

I stared at my parents a view more, watching them how they thought I wouldn't be pregnant before marriage or at a very you age.

"Alexandria Dulse," The principal said through the microphone, on cue to walk on stage to grab my diploma. She shook my hand and smiled, mouthing, 'congrats'. I slightly smiled and shook hands with more business people.

I walked off the stage, walking over to my seat. I looked behind me and saw my sister and my parents. I smiled and waved. After the ceremony, I searched for my mom.

"My daughter has finally graduated high school!" I heard from behind. "No more school!" He yelled.

"Dad, you have me!" Natalie said.

"Oh, i forgot we have a 2nd child," He joked.

"Uhu," Natalie laughed. I rolled my eyes and hugged all 3 tightly.

"I'm so proud of you," My mom said.

"My baby is growing up," My dad sniffled.

"Uhum! Still here," Natalie said.

I pulled away and smiled. "Ugh! Picture! Show me your diploma," My mom said.

I rolled my eyes and posed for the picture. My mom finally shot the picture, on cue, June came running.

"We're going out now to throw out caps! Come on!" She yelled, pulling me away.

"One! Two!" We finally made it outside by the time they said three. I grabbed my cap and held to my fingertips as I watch everyone throw their caps. I finally threw mine knowing this is where my new life begins.

Now here I am, still living here, getting kicked out of the house, having a baby at age 19 and the father is Harry Styles. I finally gave in and walked inside of the house, making my mom and dad get up.

"I thought I told you not-" I cut my father off, hugging his waist.

"I'm so sorry. I love you so much dad! I'll help you with the money I.. I'll only focus on my online schooling and my job and this baby," I cried.

His body finally loosened up, hugging me back. "Please don't leave this house," He whispered.

"I won't. I just need your support. The both of you," I said.

"So is it a boy or a girl?" My dad blurted out.

"Hey, I'm not that pregnant in order to find out the gender," I laughed.

"You're right. God. Hey, buddy. I'm your grandpa, this is your mom," My dad said as he pats my stomach.

"Oh my god dad. Please stop that," I laughed.

"Its gonna be yours. Ours. Harry's... Harrys," My dad growled his name in anger.

"Ok ok. Yes it is his but don't worry about it," I said.

"That-" I ended up muting my dad out and stared at the floor as he yells a lot of stuff about him. "Boy! I hate him! I will cut him! I-I.. He will pay!" My dad yelled.

"Is this the part where I slowly leave for my shift?" I asked.

"Have fun, honey," My mom smiled. She kissed my forehead as I smiled. I didn't bother to say bye my dad because of his anger right now on Harry.

I don't blame him.

-
-
-
-
-
-
I like this a lot because it shows how Alex grew up and no one can suspect her to be pregnant blah blah but yeah, *Vote and comment*