Chapter 32

*Alex*

"Where's dad?" I asked as we all surrounded the dinner table.

When my mom came home, Aunt Mary and Uncle Joe came by to visit and they felt bad for what had happen. They went back home when my parents came back from their business trip, I was still in America. They were only here for 2 hours then they had to go back home.

"He went back on a business trip," Natalie said.

"Seriously, where do you guys go?" I asked as I poured some noddles on my

plater.

Natalie shrugged as my mom gave me a look.

"What?" I chuckled.

"How was it? America?" My mom asked.

"Oh my god! Beautiful! Have you see the beach in Malibu? Ohh! The piña coladas? Damn, I can drink that all day!" I said.

"You met 5 Seconds Of Summer, didn't you?" Natalie said.

"Yeap & they are awesome," I smiled.

"Ughhh you're lucky! How was Michael? Did you pick out the new hair color? Ohh! Did you hear their new song, Wherever You Are?"

"Actually, I helped Luke with that song," I laughed.

"Alex, you went on tour with One Direction and 5 Seconds Of Summer! Your boyfriend is Harry," I tensed when she said the last part, "You helped Luke freaking Hemmings with the song! You deserve an award," Natalie laughed, I laughed along.

"Speaking of bands, how's Harry doing?" My mom said, causing to nearly choke.

"Hm?" I said.

"Harry. How's Harry?"

"Ohhh! Harry, yeah he's doing fine," I said, trying to hold back my tears.

"Oh thats good!" Natalie smiled.

She doesn't know about our break up.

"When do they have break from tour? We should have dinner with him! I never really had one," My mom smiles.

"Ohh no, I think he's gonna visit LA during break or visiting his family," I said.

"Oh no he has to have time for you! You're his girlfriend," My mom said.

"Y-Yeah I know.. We just.. Um,"

"I can just call his mom if we can all have a fam..."

"We're not together anymore," I said quickly.

"What?!" Natalie said as she choked on her food.

"Yeap," I said as I plopped the P at the end.

"Why?! Why did you break up with him?!"

"I didn't," I laughed

"Why are you freakin laughing?" Natalie snapped.

"Natalie please eat your chicken," My mom said to change the subject.

"He's only a guy. He's one of us! He's not one of those guys from the 'book' or your dream guy. He's not the guy who will never hurt you. Well guess what, he hurt me," I said.

"You probably did something stupid!" She said, "As usual," She whispered the last part.

I threw my fork on my plate and stood up, "Not everything is my fault. It is what it is! Harry isn't perfect. He's not a good boyfriend like the books! He's another hormonal guy with fuck up emotions!"