Chapter 27

*Alex*

I screamed at the top of my lungs as my head banged on something.

I jumped up and saw Harry.

"Where am I?"

"Well, I didn't want to wake you so I carried you to the bus as I let you sleep." He said. I smiled and laid back down.

*hours later*

I opened my eyes, seeing that it's quiet.

Very quiet.

I yawned and got up. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. I went over to the bathroom, but I heard someone snoring on a bunk. I opened the curtain and saw an unfamiliar boy.

"Ah!" I yelled as he quickly got up and banged his head on the ceiling.

"What was that for?" He said in a australian accent.

"Stop yelling would you?" He said.

"Who are you? Where are the boys? How did you get on this bus?" I panicked.

"I'm Michael, Michael Clifford. And the what boys? And I'm going on tour with one direction & my band."

"Well I'm Alex and I don't know you."

"Yeah, I didn't know that the lads have a girl in the band."

"I'm not in the band. I'm Harry's girlfriend."

"Wait.. You're the Alex that he kept talking about."

"I guess." I chuckled.

"Well it's nice meeting you." He said.

"Me too." I smiled.

"Well, what I know that One Direction is out in Miami with the rest of my band." He said hoping off his bunk.

"And may I ask, what is the name of your band?"

"5 Second's of Summer. We were just a regular boy band on the youtube till Louis found us."

"Oh."

"Yeah, now we are on tour with boys."

"Must be fun."

"Well you're on tour with them too."

"Yeah. I just gotta go back home at the end of spring break."

"London?"

"Yeap!" I chirped.

"Ah. So what do you do?" He asked getting himself a bawl for cereal.

"Well, right now I'm school. College. I'm only 18. I don't know what else to tell you about me." I laughed.

"How did you meet Harry?"

"It's kinda weird. One night I was walking my dog and next thing I knew, we met. He followed me around and then rumors came."

"Yeah I heard about that. With the whole Taylor thing."

"Yeah! Exactly what happen!" I laughed, he laughed along.

"How long ago did the boys leave?"

"Um about an 1 hour ago."

"Oh."

"So want me to tell you about my band?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Sure!"

"Ok well we have a drummer name Ashton, I play guitar, so does Luke, Calum plays the bass." He says.

"Cool."