Chapter 44

*Alex*

"Oh my god, Harry. Why did you dress Xavier with that?" I laughed, looking t Harry with Xavier in a girl onesies.

"I found it adorable and besides, if we get s girl we can put it on her. I just... Wanted to see how it looks on baby," He said.

"Perfect," I laughed, taking my phone out. "Say cheese!" Harry looked up and I snapped a photo. "Really, perfect," I smiled.

"Your perfect," Harry smirked.

"Xavier is perfect,"

"Us as a family will be more perfect. Besides, we'd make a hotter family than Liam and Sophia as a couple," He smiles.

"Ah fuck! He can't miss that shit!" Niall yelled, eyes glued to the fùtbol game.

"Niall! We have a child here!" Harry hissed, making Niall to grumble about the game.

"I'm gonna teach Xavier how to play guitar and fùtbol," Niall said proudly.

"You do that," I giggled as I held his tiny hand, who was sitting on his father's lap.

"I will!" Niall laughed, taking a swing at his beer. I smiled slightly, watching the game.

"I'll be right back!" Natalie yelled as she walks out of the house so quickly.

"She's been going out lately," I grumbled, sitting back.

"She's almost 16," Harry smiled.

"I thought she won't leave since we're here," Niall laughed.

"I think she's tired of you two," I said, with a giggle.

"You're not," Niall said.

"Oh no, I am. I just have no where else to go," I said.

"You can go out," Niall shrugged.

"Open your eyes. I have a baby," I laughed.

"Pish posh, babysitter," He said, flapping his hand in my face.

"Hmm, that sounds like a good idea," Harry blurted out.

"What? No! I am not leaving my baby alone with a stranger," I said.

"Or we can pay your parents," Harry said.

"Thats why they have jobs," I said in a duh tone.

"Alex, if you don't want to go out, you can just say so," Harry chuckles.

"I just.. Don't think I can go yet," I shrugged.

"I think you need a nap then," Harry said as he put Xavier in a little play spot, full of his toys.

"I mean, I guess," I sighed.

*Harry*

Alex got up and leaned forward and pecked my lips. She kissed Xaviers head too. She ruffles Niall's blonde-brunette hair, walking up the stairs. Once when I heard her door shut, I spoke.

"We can't do this, Niall," I whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that I can't have a child. Neither can Alex," I said.

"You have him now, Haz. I don't think there's no turning back," Niall shrugged.

"I mean, I thought about taking care of him, being the father, being a family but the band? Her school? She can go to a community college, we can continue the band,"

"Are you trying to tell me to put this baby up for adoption? Nursing home just for you two to finish what you guys started?" Niall ask curiously.

"I mean, think about it! Alex can finish everything, get a normal job,"