Chapter 4

Alex

"As I was saying, I'm quiet a fan of Mr John Green books, don't you think?" I giggled at Harry who was clearly so interested with my hair.

"I don't read princess books. I read more of Harry Potter. Ya know. The one that's name after me." Harry says.

"Harry Potter was probably made before you were even born." I smirked.

"Uh no? How old do you think I am?"

"Uhh 17." I giggled.

"I'm 19!" He says with a laugh.

"Oh wow. Duh." I said, flipping my hair to the side.

Harry rolled his eyes, placing his arm over my shoulder. "Let me guess. You're 16."

"Bummer, I'm 18. I'm legal." I said, patting his stomach.

"Does that mean I can kiss you over and over?" Harry smirked. I blushed at his comment, realizing what we both just said.

I grabbed his cheeks and said, "Of course. Might as well."

"Oh baby let me pucker up."

We both laughed as I let his cheeks go, walking around town. "Can I tell you something, Alex?"

"$10 please." I said, extending my hand towards Harry.

"Ha ha funny. But honestly, can I?"

"I mean I guess." I shrugged.

"How do you feel about... I don't know... Like, me?"

"What are you trying to say?" I asked.

Harry scratched his neck, trying to find the right words. "Like, friends?"

"Hmm. There's nothing I can do, now can I?"

"Well like, you're so different from everyone else. Ya, I have friends who aren't celebrities but, something about you. You're not just a regular girl, you're something."

"Something? Like?"

Hate to admit it, Harry is one beautiful man. "Like, ok. I gotta tell you something. I'm not dating Taylor nor in a relationship with anyone. Like, I don't know. I might as well take you out for dinner one day." Harry mumbles.

"Uhh. Maybe. Let's just get through the day." I smiled, tugging into town who was having a small party, selling homemade jewelry and hats and rugs and more.

We walked up and down each block, looking at everything. "Maybe this house will make you look pretty under all of that cockiness." I said, placing a hat on his head. He made a weird face before placing it on my head.

"You'll cute with it." He says.

"Ya right. I didn't bring money for this hat anyways." I said with shrugging.

"Well, do you like it?" Harry mumbles, his back pressing against me.

My body tensed up at his touch, slightly pushing him off. "Yeah. But it's fine-"

"I wanna buy this." Harry says to the man. He paid the guy in a heartbeat.

"Harry, you didn't have to buy this for me." I chuckled as we walked.

"Come on, it's cute. So, let's take a walk down by the beach. The sunset is perfect." Harry says,

I smiled and held my new hat as he pulls me towards the beach. "Slow down, Harry. Or else this new precious hat is gonna flow away." I giggled.

"So tell me, Miss Alexandria...."

"Dulse."

"Miss Alexandria Dulse. When was your last relationship?" He smiles.

"Back February. Before I graduated high school, we lasted for 3 months." I shrugged.

"What happened?"

"Turns out everything was a dare. I really liked the guy but he dated me for $50. I'm over it." I shrugged.

"You're not worth $50, ya know." Harry mumbles. I nodded at his response, nervous what to say. "You're... worth like a diamond. More." He continues.

"I.. Ya. Thanks." I chuckled.

"Shit stop walking." Harry gripped my arm, standing in front of me.

"What?"

"Cover your face." He grabbed my hat and shoved it against my face.

"Harry! What the hell are you doing?"

Harry looked around other than looking at me. "Paparazzi found me."

"Well of course they did. Besides, it doesn't matter." I shrugged, trying to continue walking.

"Doesn't matter? Of course it matters."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, squinting my eyes at Harry.

"Alex, you're just a girl who lives a normal life and I'm known with old friends and besides, they probably have pictures of us that looks like we're dating and I'm dating Taylor Swift."

"Oh wow. You just told me that-"

"I know what I said! Just please, it's complicated."

I rolled my eyes, eyeing the paparazzi. "You know what? That dinner? Ya forget it. Honestly, I thought, I don't know, just maybe, that I might give you a chance on being my friend. The fact that you suggested a dinner date is so stupid. You're freaking out that we're out, having fun and they're watching us? Just remember that you're dating Taylor Swift so don't think twice bout anything."

I turned around and walked away quickly, noticing my feet was sinking into the sand. But that didn't stop me. It pissed me off more.

Harry Styles is so full of himself.

-
-
-
-
-
*Edited* I literally want to punch myself when I re read this story because freaking carrot stage.